Not open for further replies.
Chuck saying Golden State fans live in a hell hole 
roll.gif

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Steven Adams tryna dab up Mullens and he just looked at em dumb af lmaooo
Then Adams just shook his own hand lol

Someone make a gif :nerd:

Last edited:
Serge played well cause he hates Blake, he'll probably be mediocre next game.

OKC's championship hopes are on the shoulders of Ibaka's development

The thing about Ibaka is he has games where he plays really good, then the next game he just disappears.

Oh yeah and Adams >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Perkins

on the Magic Johnson vs CP3 thing, there are certain types of great player where PER just doesn't capture their full impact on the court, guys like Nash and Steph Curry their shooting at the point guard position just tilts the odds of the game in such and extreme way, the way NBA defenses are constructed a guy like Curry or Nash is basically the cheat code to unraveling everything.

I believe that Magic effected the game in a similar fashion for 80's era defense.the size the ability to see over people, or post up point guards on the block, the lack of zone, guys had to stay closer to their man, Magic with his size could direct guys to positions, and hit them with passes with guys pinned under the basket, he could throw guys open when there defenders heads were turned ect ect.

if you watch any magic games on youtube, in the half court his best passes don't really come out of the pick and roll, they come with him above the three point line, or on the block, you don't even need penetration necessarily, if your a fall asleep for a second you turn your head for a second, Magic would deliver a bullet, to a covered player who would magically have the perfect angle for a shot.

its like a Peyton manning back shoulder

In a man to man defense heavy league the 6'8 in Magic was basically death.

ultimately im rolling with @CP1708 on this one.

I love CP3 I think he's the second best point since magic, but I think he's a shade or two below him.

Last edited:
Mike Dunleavy starting is not the answer for the Bulls. they will make a move before the trade deadline to fix that.

Really random thought that just popped into my head now. So humor me :tongue:

What if the NBA allowed all these recently retired older players. Guys like Tmac, Iverson. And guys that haven't got picked up for whatever reason like a Steven Jackson, and allowed them to play on a on a quasi All star team and played against the other teams in the D-League.

Would you watch it? Would it be somewhat interesting or profitable?

I'm sure with their ego's they would never play but what if they did?

Really random thought that just popped into my head now. So humor me :tongue:

What if the NBA allowed all these recently retired older players. Guys like Tmac, Iverson. And guys that haven't got picked up for whatever reason like a Steven Jackson, and allowed them to play on a on a quasi All star team and played against the other teams in the D-League.

Would you watch it? Would it be somewhat interesting or profitable?

I'm sure with their ego's they would never play but what if they did?
That's funny cuz the guys on The Starters mentioned something about an old timer league going on in the summer.

nate trying to play defense on rose end to end. he must be trying to show the bulls why they should have kept him or something.. that and one by rose proved every reason why they shipped him off.

Dunno how to embed instagram/vine videos on NT,

but here is the Steven Adams and Byron Mullens thng.

Julius F. Wrek

Wheres shoes for life? Homie use to hype kirk hinrich up like he was the second coming of john stockton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom