2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean I watch the warriors a moderate amount, and I don't see any moves from Klay that I would Deem Unguardable.

He's a fantastic shooter with size though. But like I hear people calling him a future multiple time all star and a top flight 2 guard. (He might be, considering the state of the position right now) and I just don't see that with him...at least not yet.

He doesn't play in the paint enough, which directly correlates to his free throw rate and his playmaking skills.

I do believe eventually he'll get it all together. But as of right now, I don't see much more thana 17 ppg player right now with him and little else.

He is a underrated defender to me though.

Klay is this generations reggie miller, far from overrated

Derrick was cutting towards the basket, the pass was stolen, he took a funny step then immediately grimmaced and grabbed at his right knee.

Trainers massaged it on the bench, but Derrick was in pain, and thus, helped into the locker room.

I have a bad feeling. ....

I know I shouldn't quote you but the irony of saying "this generation's Reggie Miller" and "far from overrated" in the same sentence...

page 666, rip rose 
alien.gif

Man S/O the Steve Blake and Jodie Meeks led lakers man :lol: they have been much more competitive than I have expected. (Minus a few ugly losses)

Did this idiot mike rice just sound like tiny tim all excited in ****? Thought he was gonna say merry christmas at the end :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom