2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Noblekane's avy
roll.gif

KG's frustration LOL Smh

Aiight Portland, stop

Even I didn't laugh at Kobe tearing his achilles and felt bad. But after reading multiple people wishing for Dwight to tear his ACL, Kobe could get hit by a bus tomorrow, and I'd salute the bus driver.
what kind of person would want dwight (or anyone) to tear their ACL?

it was probably just a rck joke gone wrong.

why does what some random posts on a message board affect the way you feel about someone getting hit by a bus in real life?

What's good with Felton? His fat *** gonna do any better than he's already shown?

I know it aint fantasy thread, but I'm thinking of dropping his *** for Splitter.
Same...I need pg depth but Raymond Fat-on isnt doing much sigh ;(

jay is done with the nets, seems he was smart to leave before that ship sunk. kidd has no idea how to coach or get the players to even try.
George Karl and Hollins out there...fired Avery Johnson who is 10000x's better than Kidd. 

Should have kept PJ. I always liked him as a coach, plus he's from around the area. I believe so at least. 

Noblekane's avy :rofl:

KG's frustration LOL Smh

Aiight Portland, stop

Even I didn't laugh at Kobe tearing his achilles and felt bad. But after reading multiple people wishing for Dwight to tear his ACL, Kobe could get hit by a bus tomorrow, and I'd salute the bus driver.

why does what some random posts on a message board affect the way you feel about someone getting hit by a bus in real life?

Twitter is a ruthless island playa, shouldn't be surprised at how serious people are with things like that.

Last edited:

George Karl and Hollins out there...fired Avery Johnson who is 10000x's better than Kidd. 

Should have kept PJ. I always liked him as a coach, plus he's from around the area. I believe so at least. 
yeah i never understood why they chose kidd to coach the team other than to just bring more attention to the team.

nets are awful but hey, knicks sure are trying hard to compete with them
laugh.gif

Noblekane's avy
roll.gif

KG's frustration LOL Smh

Aiight Portland, stop

Twitter is a ruthless island playa, shouldn't be surprised at how serious people are with things like that.
no point in taking anything on twitter seriously unless its from someone credible, people say things just to say things 
mean.gif

my personal favorites are usually youtube comments though, the ignorance makes for good entertainment 

Thank God he has his education to fall back on.
Low blow :rofl: :smh:
Really sucks right now man. I was expecting a Bulls ECF finals. Look like it won't happen with Rose being out again. I really hate Adidas shoes right now.
:lol: really?
You don't think with a healthy Rose (and team for that matter) they couldn't beat the Pacers, Knicks or Nets to get to the ECF and lose to the Heat?

I do. We've seen it before.
he said the bulls... i dont think the bulls were going anywhere

I just want Rose to be ok, as much as he's been struggling he's still the heart of the franchise and city, he's from the ******g city :smh:

Hope this ain't as serious as everybody thinks, NBA with Rose > without him easily. Ain't even tryna see a 30 for 30 on the young king, he deserves to atleast be out there influencing the game.

please. u would be in tears if quake tore his acl

so any sympathy shown about players through pictures shouldnt be deemed "corny"

in other news im about ready to smash my head through my laptop.... those white boarders are messing my **** up. i will never buy from plndr EVER with their corny *** giraffe keds and military baseball jackets....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom