2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
I reckon the grizzlies are in the hunt for a center..hmmm, if only there was a team that has an unhappy center… 

Sucks for d. Rose hopefully it's not a career ender. Get well ssoon

Last edited:
I reckon the grizzlies are in the hunt for a center..hmmm, if only there was a team that has an unhappy center… 
They can replace Gasol with Koufos and tread water.

It would be more of a matter of who would get Koufos' off the bench.

They can replace Gasol with Koufos and tread water.

It would be more of a matter of who would get Koufos' off the bench.

nah. gotta ship asik to the east. don't want him helping a contender, especially one we're competing with. not to mention they don't have much assets we'd want

Hopefully it isn't serious
mean.gif

And magic ain't got no damm aids.

^^^Yeah, I don't see an Asik to Grizz trade working. I really don't know where Asik is going to end up. I don't see any great fits for him out there.

I feel bad because he might sit out 2 years this time to be 110% sure, u know how muscle memory is #getwelldrose on the flip side kobe is on his way back n I couldn't be more excited

Kobe need to slow his role before the same happens to him. Rose is young kobe almost 36

^^^Yeah, I don't see an Asik to Grizz trade working. I really don't know where Asik is going to end up. I don't see any great fits for him out there.
I think the better question is, what do the rockets need that they can get for Asik? A defensive wing? A solid power forward (redundant with Tjones showing signs of consistency)? Or does Morey flip Asik for a backup center and a pick? 

Penny had a better upside..

Rose ceiling was his MVP season and during that season he wasn't touching Penny in the mid 90s

You crazy. Rose didnt reach his ceiling. He still had time to improve his shot and range.

Penny wasnt **** without shaq. He was athletic but never lead a team like rose did.

Once shaq left everything dropped then he got injured

The overrating of penny continues. Its sickening

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom