tumblr_mwhio7Fv051qczgwbo1_400.gif

JLin: hey! where are you goin’?

Landry: to my wife…
tumblr_mwhio7Fv051qczgwbo2_r1_400.gif

JLin: how about our dinner..?

Landry: i’ll just call you… on second thought let’s have it after the game
:tongue:
tumblr_mwhio7Fv051qczgwbo3_r1_400.gif

Is there anyway KG and Paul can comeback to Boston? Do it Danny! They're clearly not and never was feeling Brooklyn. They foresaw this and they want out.

1) no
2) pierce and garnett are underachieving & losing on purpose as a way to express that they never "was" feeling brooklyn?
3) just what the hell are you talking about???

Has an mvp ever not made the HOF?

Crazy how the eat literally has 2 contenders. ANd I don't think the pacers have a true shot unless they get a better pg

how about a superstar going at role players and then walking away with his arms up in cowardly fashion?

There's absolutely no reason why Seth shouldn't be in the league right now.

There is, the fact that he's not an NBA talent.

Lots of guys score 30 in the D-League who never sniff an NBA roster, y'all gassing this right now.

And how many of them actually became something in the league?

Curry couldn't even get picked in this weak draft after playing most of his career at one of the most stories programs in CBB, for one of the most influential coaches in sports and with an NBA bloodline, that says a lot.

Nope never, and the trend will still continue up until Derrick Rose. He is the one question mark on current players who have won MVP.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NBA_Most_Valuable_Player_Award
Dang, that's a big question mark. Sucky distinction. 
There is, the fact that he's not an NBA talent.

Lots of guys score 30 in the D-League who never sniff an NBA roster, y'all gassing this right now.
Talent wise, we've seen countless less talented players than Seth Curry play in an NBA game. Maybe some people are gassing Seth, but it's silly to say he's not an NBA talent. It's all about finding the right situation and system for fringe talents like Curry.

And how many of them actually became something in the league?

Curry couldn't even get picked in this weak draft after playing most of his career at one of the most stories programs in CBB, for one of the most influential coaches in sports and with an NBA bloodline, that says a lot.
I don't think anyone is in here saying he's the next Stephen Curry.

He will get a shot in the NBA. Shooters always do. 

Not really sure what your argument is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom