2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dudes wont let DBD be great

mean.gif

Niketalk:The Number One Hater Community.

you wanted him back, he came back, then got himself banned. what are you shaking your head about
laugh.gif
He made three posts, what could have gotten him banned in three posts. I saw what he posted, a lot worse slides around here on a daily basis, and we all know it.

Yea I thought Pek was like 34 and coming along late in his career :lol:

Of course Memphis would slow this game down to an agonizing pace

Wow haven't been on NT since 6. Changed a lot tbh.

Where to begin.

1st off shout out to my main man AntiDope.
nthat.gif

I know 6 hurt  (still does tbh) but trust me this TEAM  is pissed.

12-1.

GODuncan smashing dime pieces. MVParker. Manu taking a pay cut and ballin. BIG 3
pimp.gif

Tiago best center in the leaguePERIOD (check the numbers brah.)
pimp.gif

Kiwi 5th best SF in the league.
nthat.gif

Green playing with his snake "Jade."
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

Don't get me started on the bench.......

Mills

Cory

Diaw

Marcoooo

Ayers

BANE

Nando

Bonner

pimp.gif

Can't wait till the SPURS go Back2Back NBA finals. And win. Yeaah.
pimp.gif

GO SPURS GO!!!!
IS THIS REAL LIFE???????????

crazy-dance.gif

really?

If Dwill gets traded to the Kings he'll be out of the league in a year. Maybe that's who the Lakers should target.

I just have a hard time thinking a team of an over the hill Kobe, Melo, aging Pau is going to win anything. To me Kobe should have taken less than 20 mil but then again it's the Lakers they laugh at "luxury tax" fines. Plus the way the East is playing the East may own the first 5-10 picks so the Lakers have no shot at anyone "special" and with Kobe dominating the ball then Pau where will he get his time to grow. I just think Kobe is done winning tittles. But I'll enjoy the last two years of the mamba :smokin

Do the Kings envision Williams playing SF or PF? I mean, they have the worst set of SFs in the league, but are also cluttered with PFs in Thompson, Patterson and Landry (currently injured).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom