2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
All these contracts being signed are going to lead to another lockout. I don't want to live in a world where you can get a max extension without even leading a team to the playoffs

After the new TV deal is goes threw the cap is going to increase dramatically.

Random point but Josh Smith has to be one of the most underrated basketball players in a long time, Atlanta really ruined the perception of him horribly.

Yea Josh Smith is a guy who can get you 17, 12, 5, 2 and 4 on a given night. Great athlete, great defender, great rebounder and a good passer. Absolutely terrible shooter though, like horrible and he loves to shoot.

Random point but Josh Smith has to be one of the most underrated basketball players in a long time, Atlanta really ruined the perception of him horribly.

Yea Josh Smith is a guy who can get you 17, 12, 5, 2 and 4 on a given night. Great athlete, great defender, great rebounder and a good passer. Absolutely terrible shooter though, like horrible and he loves to shoot.

He does it to himself with his horrid shot selection.

But yeah, I agree very underrated basketball player.

mid-range shawty :lol:

I hear no josh smith slander. I don't care if he's a bad shooter. He does everything else very well. You almost have to let him shoot a few 20 footers as a reward

Who is the best shooting guard in the NBA?
1. James Harden, Houston -- 56.7%
2. Kobe Bryant, L.A. Lakers -- 20.0%
3. Stephen Curry, Golden State; Kevin Durant, Oklahoma City; Paul George, Indiana -- 6.7%
6. Dwyane Wade, Miami -- 3.3%

Who is the best center in the NBA?
1. Dwight Howard, Houston -- 65.5%
2. Marc Gasol, Memphis -- 20.7%
3. Tim Duncan, San Antonio -- 10.3%
4. Roy Hibbert, Indiana -- 3.4%

Which team made the best overall moves this offseason?
1. Houston -- 55.2%
2. Brooklyn -- 24.1%
3. L.A. Clippers -- 10.3%
Also receiving votes: Boston, Indiana, Oklahoma City

Which one player acquisition will make the biggest impact?
1. Dwight Howard, Houston -- 86.2%

:pimp:

josh smith is one of those guys with a bad rep but could easily be the 3rd option on a championship team

He does it to himself with his horrid shot selection.

But yeah, I agree very underrated basketball player.

still havent seen him in a pistons uniform since they havent played a single game on tv yet... :x :smh: :x :x :x

dont like harden at all but who would you guys put ahead of harden?

imo after bron durant and cp3 (possibly rose) the 4-12 players are about the same 

I don't see what's wrong with that. Once you get past LeBron, Durant, and CP3 it's wide open. He certainly needs to improve defensively but he's already one of the best offensive players in the league and he's just 24 and still getting better.

still havent seen him in a pistons uniform since they havent played a single game on tv yet...
sick.gif
mean.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
And they never should. I'd rather throw my TV out the window than see the pistons on the screen.
why not just change the channel? 

I really hope the Wizards make a push for Asik. Would fit great with Nene imo.

Edit- "Experts" and "analysts" in the NBA have proven time and time again that they dont know any more then the next man.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom