2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really happy for Portland.

Looks like Mo Williams actually helps them :rolleyes , while we stuck with Bayless sorry *** . :lol: McCollum not even playing and I expect him to be a nice contributor going forward as well. What's the deal with Freeland playing over Leonard? Is Leonard that bad?

Leonard really is that bad at this point in his career. He needs serious development. His game is comparative to javale Magee when he was with the wizards. Just constant bone headed, head scratching plays. He doesn't have any sort of consistent niche that would get him minutes on any team. He shoots very poorly, with no strong post up or go-to offensive move. He can't guard a gum ball machine and he has extremely poor basketball IQ.

He's freakishly athletic, and a strong body that at times can push people around but he needs serious work to make it in this league and sadly, I don't think he's improved at all since last season.

Freeland does just enough to get burn. Doesn't turn the ball over, makes good decisions when he's in, has been shooting decent for his limited minutes etc.

Who do y'all think is the best center in the L this season? :nerd:

Well 12.5 and 9 rebounds doesnt make you the best anything in the NBA IMO

Dwight is still averaging 16.6 points and 12.6 rebounds, so while those numbers are down for him, Hibbert has never even come close to matching either of those stats

Demarcus Cousins is definitely high on that list.

Al Jefferson has been playing well too

Brooke Lopez is scoring, but his 6 rebounds a game are trash

Drummond>Lopez

Leonard really is that bad at this point in his career. He needs serious development. His game is comparative to javale Magee when he was with the wizards. Just constant bone headed, head scratching plays. He doesn't have any sort of consistent niche that would get him minutes on any team. He shoots very poorly, with no strong post up or go-to offensive move. He can't guard a gum ball machine and he has extremely poor basketball IQ.

He's freakishly athletic, and a strong body that at times can push people around but he needs serious work to make it in this league and sadly, I don't think he's improved at all since last season.

Freeland does just enough to get burn. Doesn't turn the ball over, makes good decisions when he's in, has been shooting decent for his limited minutes etc.

Is Luke Babbitt still on the team? I remember him getting a decent amount of time last season and always shooting way more 3s than he should have.

D. Rose talking to the media on NBA TV . looks mad confident he'll be back strong (again) . happy for ma dude .

space-jam-2-lebron-james.jpg

They need to just make this happen.
Kobe should be in it. He's already pretty good with his MJ impersonation

Last edited:

Chris Myers interviews Charles Barkley on Fox Sports 1 on 1 where he talks (17:28 mark) about Miami Heat fans being faker than a 3 dollar bill.

LMA would be panties in this rockets team
Bev/Harden/Parsons/LMA/Howard
pipe dream
frown.gif
you want LMA and expect to keep Parsons? lulz
They dont need Parsons, they got Batum lulz
Man you dudes kill me man, you get a pipe dream in going from Lin as your #1-2 option to getting Harden and Howard in less than a year to go along with him, yet you still creating scenario's to get the best PF in the game right now without touching your 3 biggest assets.
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
chill out mane, I know it will never happen, hence pipe dream
laugh.gif

I'm lost, are the blazers actual contenders this year? how did this happen?? my homegirl is a die hard blazer fan and now i have to hear her mouth and read her b posts, see the pix after every win. blah

How are you supposed to come out with Space Jam 2 starring LeBron, when his attitude would drive him to most likely leave the toon squad for the monstars?

No sense.

Blazers :pimp:

Dame, LMA, Matthews and Batum :pimp: :pimp:

Lot of guys you just have to like as a basketball fan on that squad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom