2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif
at the story of Shaq flipping the table of food after they lost.. "Nobody eats!!"
LeBron is so scared to **** up his FG%
lame ***
I was wondering when people were gonna start noticing this.. him and Wade both do it, they clearly keep track of their FG% and won't take certain shots to preserve their percentages.
Rudy should take notes. 

laugh.gif
at the story of Shaq flipping the table of food after they lost.. "Nobody eats!!"
LeBron is so scared to **** up his FG%
lame ***
I was wondering when people were gonna start noticing this.. him and Wade both do it, they clearly keep track of their FG% and won't take certain shots to preserve their percentages.
LeBron has stopped shooting full court heaves for a few years now. Its a double edged sword, people get mad at other players who shoot poor percentages but yet get upset when these guys do things to avoid taking bad shots.

^^lmao. I acknowledge lbj as the gms best..but I was not at all srs.

For yrs, all i hear about is his efficiency....but I hate FG% "guy" making arguments.....not taking in acct percentage busters, sample size, degree of difficulty, shot range, spoon fed shots, catch n shoots, shots created, etc...etc......

People saying Shaq should be gone from TNT.. just stop it

The guy is straight jokes :lol:

Carmelo Anthony ‏@carmeloanthony
The M1.5... It's on its way. Who's ready? pic.twitter.com/IvJdfioIzg

look at Melo promoting his retros after the Win :lol:

looks to be a down year in shoes, lebrons are trash, kds are nothing special, kobes look okay but balling in hightops is gross

looks to be a down year in shoes, lebrons are trash, kds are nothing special, kobes look okay but balling in hightops is gross

Lebron won't wear his own shoe, kDs are made of bus seats, and Kobe's are hightops "that play like low tops" wut? Lol

He wore the XI for like a half or two in the beginning of the season and he's been wearing the X ever since.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom