2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sure Boozer's play with Rose vs DWill has more to do with age and decline in pure athletic ability than it has to do with not being able to get their all out of somebody. Back with DWill (though not his entire Jazz tenure), he still had that fire and explosiveness. Bulls Boozer has "AAAAND ONE!!!!", and a legendary thread about his hair.
DUNK HIS ***
GIMME DAT
GRAB DAT ****

Pretty sure Boozer's play with Rose vs DWill has more to do with age and decline in pure athletic ability than it has to do with not being able to get their all out of somebody. Back with DWill (though not his entire Jazz tenure), he still had that fire and explosiveness. Bulls Boozer has "AAAAND ONE!!!!", and a legendary thread about his hair.
lol boozer was never athletic bruh lol

indifferent.gif

Just stop.

It was D Will. That pick n Roll was deadly. Boozer isn't done. He shows flashes but just doesn't have a PG.

Now with Rose, Boozer won't get in rhythm ever this season. All Rose does is jack and cant run the pick n roll.

Last edited:
I tend to think Boozer has been pretty darn good for the Bulls. But he was never going to live up to the expectations in Chicago.

He is right though. D rose hasn't mad Boozer better. Deron made Boozer into a All Star. Why can't Rose run the same plays?

Monta actually is a better mid range shooter........ when assisted. Jose will do a great job helping with that.

Well I wouldn't say Deron Williams made Boozer into an All Star. It was the Jerry Sloan system and them running the Pick and Roll, He pretty much ran the same offense he did with Malone and Stockton. Thibs offense is obviously different...

Well I wouldn't say Deron Williams made Boozer into an All Star. It was the Jerry Sloan system and them running the Pick and Roll, He pretty much ran the same offense he did with Malone and Stockton. Thibs offense is obviously different...
Chris Paul would be perfect for Boozer

He is right though. D rose hasn't mad Boozer better. Deron made Boozer into a All Star. Why can't Rose run the same plays?

Monta actually is a better mid range shooter........ when assisted. Jose will do a great job helping with that.
Don't know why I'm responding but Monta isn't even league average from anywhere on the court except one tiny spot near the baseline. Assisted, unassisted, it doesn't matter.

grant_r_MontaEllis_ShotScore_1152.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom