2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isnt that Chicago pick from Charlotte protected?

@100027

Let's see, prime Jason Terry, Josh Howard (very solid player at that time, even made an All-Star team), Devin Harris....that's not a terrible roster. Shoot, they won something like 67 games that 2007 year. Lebron was working with less. Not saying it was a great supporting cast, but those weren't necessarily scraps.

Last edited:
I'm all for that if Melo agrees to an extension. We can throw in Mirotic too if he doesn't want to bring his *** over next season.

No way in hell I'm throwing Mirotic in there. They can have Taj or Boozer easily though.

Have seen Taj play lately? Also we both can agree that NOBODY in the league is doing us a favor and taking Boozer's contract off our hands lol .. We would have to cover at least 10 million of the remaining deal for someone to even take our offer seriously ..

1) I can't fathom how dirk is a better scorer than Kobe Bryant
2) Dirk has ALWAYS been on a team with all star caliber players and was constantly getting knocked out of the playoffs despite having a superior team.

KG is one of the best defenders ever.... and can be great at everything else on the floor and nobody has ever questioned his heart, he has always went out and put it all on the line.

That #2 has to be a joke. Has to be. Dirk's teams post Nash were as bad as LeBron's in Cleveland. His best teammate was Josh Howard. All star caliber who?
finley?

[h3]Lawrence Frank To Hire Legal Counsel For Likely Buyout Settlement[/h3]
Dec 04, 2013 3:42 PM EST

Frank_Lawrence_njn_091124.jpg
Lawrence Frank is in the process of gathering a “high-powered” legal counsel, likely to settle a buyout with the Brooklyn Nets.

Frank signed a six-year, roughly $6 million deal with the Nets in the offseason to be Jason Kidd's lead assistant coach.

Frank was reassigned to "daily reports" and no game or practice presense on Tuesday.

Kidd cited different philosophies in the split.

Via Tim Bontemps/New York Post

This Kidd/Frank situation is becoming ridiculous .. Frank running around like he's a top notch assistant and Kidd hasn't realized that he's a HOF player not coach lol

Have seen Taj play lately? Also we both can agree that NOBODY in the league is doing us a favor and taking Boozer's contract off our hands lol .. We would have to cover at least 10 million of the remaining deal for someone to even take our offer seriously ..

I know Taj is playing well, but Mirotic has the higher upside plus he's younger and will be cheaper. Love Taj but if we really do wanna rebuild I'd let him go.

[h3]Lawrence Frank To Hire Legal Counsel For Likely Buyout Settlement[/h3]

Dec 04, 2013 3:42 PM EST

Frank_Lawrence_njn_091124.jpg

Lawrence Frank is in the process of gathering a “high-powered” legal counsel, likely to settle a buyout with the Brooklyn Nets.
Frank signed a six-year, roughly $6 million deal with the Nets in the offseason to be Jason Kidd's lead assistant coach.
Frank was reassigned to "daily reports" and no game or practice presense on Tuesday.
Kidd cited different philosophies in the split.

Via Tim Bontemps/New York Post
Now that's hilarious :rofl:

I like Frank too. Dunno why the split with Det. Hopefully he gets a chance someplace else.

dirks 2010 mavs >>> any team lebron had on the cavs

that series when they swept us it seemed like every player and their grandmothers was hitting 4-5 threes per game 
sick.gif

they were a team that got hot at the perfect time 

just checked the stats, in 4 games vs the lakers dirk shot 73% from 3, terry shot 68% and peja shot 53%

But on the basis of talent they were far from
an elite team. The only one-star team to win a chip in recent memory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom