2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Horace and Harvey will always be my fav NBA twins, but out of the options Id rock with the Morris twins. Im sure the Collins twins would take any of them though.

His knees still make me nervous
Same, I don't trust em either but it's great seeing the big guy getting in form.

These three's by the Blazers are driving me nuts. We are horrible in the paint. Knowing us, we'll probably get hot in the 2nd half or lose the game entirely trying to chuck the long ball.

I'm shocked Houston isn't up double digits.

laugh.gif
It came out terrible but I thought that this part of the commercial was dying for a gif

GEwSv_.gif

Lol at that melo commercial. They knew what they were doing. The gifs that'll come from that when he jumps ship will be comedy

OG rockets unis>>>>

Yup.. These things are hideous...

No clue why more teams didn't go after the blazers Lopez

I dig these unis 1000 times more than the regular ones.

And no one went after Blazers Lopez is cause he's waaaayyy better than his previous incarnations :lol: his effort, energy, and overall skill set just wasn't there in Phoenix. Honestly he was a bum before he landed in N.O.

That really was an awful sequence. And whats worse was LMA's Globetrotter layup as Dwight and Parsons stood there looking stupid

If Aldridge is open at 15ft, I think he shouldn't even have to shoot it--I think he should just toss the ball to the ref and the Blazers receive 2pts. He is AUTOmatic from mid-range.

#Panties[emoji]128541[/emoji]

You gotta love these MVP chants for Aldridge from Portland fans though. It's been happening for the past few games :rofl:

Last edited:
So why are they avoiding Dwight on the post?... they would rather ISO than giving the ball to him down low :lol:

Matthews pretty much hasn't missed a jumper all season, but he's blown a dunk and just rim-checked himself on a dunk attempt (zero contact on that play) tonight. :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom