2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I had free tix to see Chingy in concert, I would go 
embarassed.gif

All the hype espn gave this game, player intros and all and the crowd looking sparse as heck. And Mike Breen saying he can't hear because it's loud in there....

pathetic, especially a game against a GOOD team the arena should be filled and loud.

easily worst fans in the league :x
Let us get another winning squad here palace would be sold out every game

To be honest the Pacers don't really have a person who can really dribble that well. Anyone think they should try to move Granger for a solid point guard.

-- I said this earlier this season Hubie Brown KILLS George Hill every time by him not being able to handle the basketball. Said he should have spent last summer doing left handed drills. And how he kills the team by losing sight of the shot clock consistently. Really wish he was doing the game tonite to call these things out....

Last edited:
Some people really thought or expected Jeff green would be included in that deal?

:wow: :lol:

Boston sort of wants to tank, McHale's a former Celtic and is buddies with Ainge. It actually makes a lot of sense, but I think the Rockets would've had to throw something extra in there too to make that work.

Why are they announcing this game like it's the playoffs? This is annoying.

Well the Pacers said they were gonna treat every Heat game like a championship game. Meanwhile Chalmers was like "this is just another game" :lol:

To be honest the Pacers don't really have a person who can really dribble that well. Anyone think they should try to move Granger for a solid point guard.

Was just talking to my Pops about this, George Hill is not a PG you're winning a championship with.

As much as I dislike Super Mario "Top 10" Chalmers, he can at least handle the ball and run the offense efficiently, Hill was better in San Antonio

Anybody who's been to Miami knows how it is out there.

People will pay more to get into a Miami Heat after party at LIV than a Heat game.

Bass Lee and a first rounder is a win for Houston. Asik has good value, but not for us considering he doesn't want to play

no tech on lebron for grandstanding
mean.gif

only player in the league who consistently gets away with that kind of stuff

stern must've sent out a memo a while back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom