2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which third guy can drop 37 points? :smh:

wonder what the Heat front office will do to try to keep this loaded *** team together

Trailblazers are the best team to watch right now, they have the most dramatic games.

Bosh proving he needs just to be more aggressive even if your playing with Lebron & Wade.

?

A dunk doesn't beat them though.
Same thing I was thinking. If they make it so what, get the ball back with 1-2 seconds left at least you don't lose and have last possession. Worst thing is OT at home but oh well we aren't NBA coaches, what do we know?

Last edited:
830320705.gif

Yea but a two isnt your worst nightmare. Play man to man and let them beat you (tie) that way. Cant allow a three.

True, but instinctively I can see why LA would cheat on that play and try to help Batum. Batum was beat on that play and it's natural basketball instinct to help your man.

Blake with 40 points on 20 shots.

Avg 30 and 12 the last 5 games while shooting 81% from the line.

Shooting 70% from the line for the season.

Too bad he doesn't shoot 7 3's a game or 30 contested 15 footers.

Gordon Hayward with 9 points on 11 shots. There are 27 Shooting Guards in the NBA shooting better from the field than this guy :lol:. Awful.

Last edited:

Which third guy can drop 37 points?
mean.gif
The Clippers maybe? (Blake, CP3, Crawford)

The Rockets? (Howard, Harden, Lin)

The Blazers? (LMA, Lillard, Matthews or Batum maybe?)
if vintage kobe ever comes back he may be able to drop 37 as the third guy behind steve blake and swaggy p

lowry dropped 32 tonight so thats almost 37

IT might be able to do it, same with jennings/josh smith

Blake with 40 points on 20 shots.

Avg 30 and 12 the last 5 games while shooting 81% from the line.

Shooting 70% from the line for the season.

Too bad he doesn't shoot 7 3's a game or 30 contested 15 footers.

Just hope people start to take notice of what he's doing so that people can kill the whole "All he does is dunk" narrative.

This is why I thought and put the clips in the finals against the Heat. I felt that this year he could mature into a consistent #1 option and he's doing that. As long as he remains healthy, the sky's the limit for the Clippers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom