2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

harden just flops
that foul on Ariza, Harden definitely flopped 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Last edited:
And that's why floppin is so rampant in the league. The refs keep falling for it. I like Harden but damn bruh. :lol: :smh:

Wade trolling . Migraine yesterday, sore foot today. C'mon man :smh:

Not eeem surprised at this point. Then when he finally has a great game people act like "Oh Wade is back!! :pimp:" :lol:

Last edited:
laugh.gif
 at trying to justify that disparity and those last two calls

Even Rockets fans admit he flopped, at least you guys are honest

Last edited:
a team with harden and dwight. rockets should be shooting 30+ foul shots a game. dwight constantly gets hacked and harden initiates contact. sometimes he gets in trouble cause he doesnt get the calls, but for the most part, you have to make some call with all that contact. it's just how the gm is officiated these days

Someone post a gif of the play.

Harden got fouled, but had to sell it to make sure he got the call since the refs didn't blow the whistle right away.

I'm just happy with the win :smile:

a team with harden and dwight. rockets should be shooting 30+ foul shots a game. dwight constantly gets hacked and harden initiates contact. sometimes he gets in trouble cause he doesnt get the calls, but for the most part, you have to make some call with all that contact. it's just how the gm is officiated these days

Pretty much. The Wiz started Hack-A-Howard before the second half, another dumb coaching move as the last time that even marginally worked was in the first Laker game. That's basically a given when teams face the Rockets, just like I shouldn't be surprised at the exponential turnover rate attributed to Howard/Lin/Harden. Harden definitely flopped those last two calls, but if the game was called completely correct, Dwight would've shot even more FTs, Nene and Ariza would've fouled out the game before halftime. And don't forget, the Wiz left a lane open that Kendrick Perkins couldn't finessed his way through while they had the lead :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom