Status
Not open for further replies.
ExcitableBasicKilldeer.gif

Lol I was asking a serious question.

Post Tmac Yao years were rough
mean.gif
you were being a ****** **** outta here 
laugh.gif

Lakers will be back.. it may take time, but Lakers will be back.

Kobe> harden

laugh.gif
And your comments about his 43 in three quarters were totally sincere. Your sarcastic thats cute comment was clearly a reference to Kobes game and the fact that you for some reason dont think what Harden just did was impressive. 

Why even do that? Just trying to start an argument for the sake or arguing.

Lol I was asking a serious question.

Post Tmac Yao years were rough
mean.gif
you were being a ****** **** outta here 
laugh.gif

Lakers will be back.. it may take time, but Lakers will be back.

Kobe> harden

laugh.gif
And your comments about his 43 in three quarters were totally sincere. Your sarcastic thats cute comment was clearly a reference to Kobes game and the fact that you for some reason dont think what Harden just did was impressive. 

Why even do that? Just trying to start an argument for the sake or arguing.
embarassed.gif

repped

Last edited:
:lol:

but isnt the playful back and forth what being a fan is all about?
Not when it involves Kobe LeBron or Jordan. Then the thread becomes a mess.

How did we just glance over that D Wade article. I couldn't get it to open but the worst three point shooter ever? That is definitely conversation worthy.

His lack of a outside shot is always the deciding factor when it comes to discussion regarding his place among the all time great 2s. On one hand to put up the kind of numbers he has without one is extremely impressive, at the same time one could argue that his lack of a jumper rules him out.

Last edited:

laugh.gif

How did we just glance over that D Wade article. I couldn't get it to open but the worst three point shooter ever? That is definitely conversation worthy.

His lack of a outside shot is always the deciding factor when it comes to discussion regarding his place among the all time great 2s. On one hand to put up the kind of numbers he has without one is extremely impressive, at the same time one could argue that his lack of a jumper rules him out.
wait what?

you're right. forget kobe lebron or jordan

you're telling me that theres an article pointing out a major flaw in d whistles game?!

link? 
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

wait what?

you're right. forget kobe lebron or jordan

you're telling me that theres an article pointing out a major flaw in d whistles game?!

link? 
nerd.gif
The March 3 edition of ESPN The Magazine, which is about the use of analytics in sports, declared that Dwyane Wade is the worst three-point shooter in NBA history.

There are have been 307 players who have hoisted at least 1,000 three-point shots and Wade, the former Marquette star guard, is among eight players who have made less than 30% of them (29.1%).

What sets Wade apart, according to his analysis, is his ineffectiveness from three when the score is within five points in the fourth quarter or overtime.

Since 2003, Wade is among 45 players to take at least 200 threes during those times and his makes are the worst in that group (25.1%). 

The three top-shooting NBA guards in a career from three with at least 1,000 attempts are Steve Kerr (45.4%), Hubert Davis (44.1%) and Stephen Curry (43.8%). Wade (29.1%) ranks 172nd among 173 guards. Isiah Thomas ranks last (29.0%).

Read more from Journal Sentinel: http://www.jsonline.com/blogs/sports/246900311.html#ixzz2uPKx5ShW  
http://www.jsonline.com/blogs/sports/246900311.html

http://espn.go.com/espn/story/_/id/...three-point-shooter-nba-history-espn-magazine

It was posted a few pages back. Even with his lack of a 3 game there was a few years where his jumper was on point. Mix it in when he had that bank shot nailed down to his mid range wasn't bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom