2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Raymone misses the game-tying 3...but the Rockets win as a result. Did @WhatsLosinLike's head explode? (pause)
Can someone check on Wade? Hope he's alright:

TenderCookedHookersealion.gif
Denzel Harden driving to the hoop. Wade slumping to his death from the sniper bullet. That guy on the left. And Battier making a cameo appearance at the end.

All we're missing is that burger ***** Toney Douglas and you'd have everything I hate in the NBA all in one .gif.

- Finally Klay. He needed that shot to go in for more than just this win. He needed this game mentally, good to see

- Suns ain't making the playoffs, their schedule is about to get brutal

- Clips are legit. I wouldn't be surprised if its them vs OKC in the WCF

- KD could've had 60 tonight also. The MVP race is on like donkey kong, aint no point debating who deserves it until the regular season finishes up

**** i miss d rose... dude was a baller.

This.

I was just watching YouTube highlight of him the other day... Jesus he was FILTHY! To have a Bull/Heat rivalry would e so awesome!

His quickness, explosiveness... He could have been one of the greatest!

So Raymone misses the game-tying 3...but the Rockets win as a result. Did @WhatsLosinLike
's head explode? (pause)

Can someone check on Wade? Hope he's alright:

TenderCookedHookersealion.gif

Denzel Harden driving to the hoop. Wade slumping to his death from the sniper bullet. That guy on the left. And Battier making a cameo appearance at the end.

All we're missing is that burger ***** Toney Douglas and you'd have everything I hate in the NBA all in one .gif.

Wade was looking like that narcoleptic chick in Deuce Bigelow when almost fell asleep in her soup

Last edited:
Wade with the stupid flopping, no way his head should be snapping back like that off a lil hit :rolleyes :smh:

But if you (or any other heat/lebron fan) are happy about him continuing to play when up by 19 points on the bobcats, then I don't know what to tell you
You're reaching pretty poorly. A 19 point lead to start the fourth is hardly insurmountable.

If CHA starts the quarter with 2 threes back to back it's a 13 point game with 11 mins left.

I don't fault Spo for continuing to play Bron. I would not have faulted Brooks for playing KD.

I actually expected Bron (& KD too if it was any other team) to keep playing, not because of stat padding, but because CHA could've easily gotten within 7-8 points

I never did say "kd doesn't give a damn about the MVP"

What I did say was:

I'm simply pointing out facts.. You can draw whatever conclusion you want

But that was the 1st night of a back to back.. And 3 games in 4 nights, the 2nd 2 games being on the road (of a 3 game road trip) against teams currently in the playoff hunt (they play the spurs on Thursday)

But if you (or any other heat/lebron fan) are happy about him continuing to play when up by 19 points on the bobcats, then I don't know what to tell you

Last edited:
I hope KD get the MVP. I'm going to be sick if Lebron get a 5th MVP. Russy missed like 40 games. Without KD OKC probably miss  the playoff on the West. Without Lebron the Heat would probably still get the 7th seed on the East.
sick.gif
So far no way Lebron is more valuable than KD.

I hope KD get the MVP. I'm going to be sick if Lebron get a 5th MVP. Russy missed like 40 games. Without KD OKC probably miss  the playoff on the West. Without Lebron the Heat would probably still get the 7th seed on the East. :x So far no way Lebron is more valuable than KD.

The way the east is now they would probably be a top 4 seed anyways. I know it was only one game, but the Bulls are the 4th seed and they beat the breaks off the Bulls without him. Miami is something like 8-2 when he does not play. They don't win the championship without him, but they still have a good squad.
KD also leads him in 2 out of the main 3 categories and if people believe in the analytical stuff, he has a better PER than him too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom