2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw, it's sad that the Heat have to pump in crowd noise.. tonight isn't the first time I've heard it.

Back-to-back champions and they still have to do that :lol: :x

Gortat on a solo 8-0 run. 14 and 16 so far. Steve and Phil also talking about that fake crowd noise. Lol

Last edited:
roll.gif
@ the Wizards commentators clowning the fake crowd noise

In pretty sure when Miami plays the wizards in Washington half the fans there are heat fans so why they would talk about fans i don't understand

Last edited:
In pretty sure when Miami plays the wizards in Washington half the fans there are heat fans so why they would talk about fans i don't understand
Funny you mention that.

The bandwagon heat fans in DC are louder than the actual Heat fans in Miami.

I don't kno which is more pathetic.

Really like the way the Nets are playing in the new year.  The chemistry and defense are there.  They looked well coached even if they stay missing jumpers.

Funny you mention that.

The bandwagon heat fans in DC are louder than the actual Heat fans in Miami.

I don't kno which is more pathetic.

Who cares? Why talk about other teams fans when you can't even fill your stadium with your own fans? Makes no sense

Who cares? Why talk about other teams fans when you can't even fill your stadium with your own fans? Makes no sense
laugh.gif
 1...DC is a transplant city. 

2...they're in the building for Lebron. No different than when Kobe comes to town.

3...the same thing happens for Kobe/Bron in every city not named Oklahoma City. Same happened for MJ.

The fact you're even comparing the situations is pathetic.

Last edited:
:lol:  1...DC is a transplant city. 

2...they're in the building for Lebron. No different than when Kobe comes to town.

3...the same thing happens for Kobe/Bron in every city not named Oklahoma City. Same happened for MJ.

The fact you're even comparing the situations is pathetic.

Why have a team then in Washington if your gonna use those excuses? Those aren't excuses to talk about another teams crowd when you cant even fill your stadium up.

Why have a team then in Washington if your gonna use those excuses? Those aren't excuses to talk about another teams crowd when you cant even fill your stadium up.
This is whack, thats like saying Lakers fans opinions are more valid than fans of other teams because they have more rings 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom