2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please explain

Explain how he is. Because at the end of the day, all he's doing is playing hard, aggressive basketball and makes the offensive player uncomfortable by killing their space, regardless of who he's guarding. That isn't dirty, that's just extremely aggressive basketball. His type of defense fades a lot in college, and is virtually non existent in the pros so of course pros who are accustomed to naturally getting space get frustrated when guys like Pat Bev don't willingly or easily give them that space.

Jalen Rose still have that fresh hair cut/line up after all these years
laugh.gif

Explain how he is. Because at the end of the day, all he's doing is playing hard, aggressive basketball and makes the offensive player uncomfortable by killing their space, regardless of who he's guarding. That isn't dirty, that's just extremely aggressive basketball. His type of defense fades a lot in college, and is virtually non existent in the pros so of course pros who are accustomed to naturally getting space get frustrated when guys like Pat Bev don't willingly or easily give them that space.
My dirty title comes from the Westbrook incident. That was a dirty play. Period. He the type of cat that plays like that on purpose. Then he attempted to do the same thing this week when they played

The game is 80% mental. If you can intimidate or make the opponents feel uncomfortable then you likely to get the W. Beverly is one of those smart dude who know how to take advantage of the mental game.

My dirty title comes from the Westbrook incident. That was a dirty play. Period. He the type of cat that plays like that on purpose. Then he attempted to do the same thing this week when they played

Your being silly man :lol: that wasn't a dirty play. Prior to that westbrook incident, I've seen that play done countless of times. Players will occasionally try to get a quick steal when the offensive player takes his eye off the defender as he casually takes the ball to the half court for a timeout. That isn't a dirty play. Just an unfortunate freak accident.

For the aforementioned reasons above, Beverly did it again this past week. It isn't a dirty play. He isn't going to change his style of play because one player got injured because of it.

Parsons is a very underrated player. Doubt HOU gives him the money he deserves though.

Don't think he's underrated. A lot of people from what I see appreciate his knowledge and value to the rockets. The question is how good does one think he actually is? And how much is he really worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom