You know how it goes.

Its always the team or city holding back a fan favorite of niketalks lol

Been said about every kings player
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

according to NT, the city of Sacramento has been a deathblow to every players' career 
mean.gif

Trey Burke still fumbled that oop Skylar Diggins threw him though on national tv. I would have been called her *** up that same night, especially since they came to Oklahoma City a few days later for a preseason game.

:nerd:

I guess its safe to say 3 straight finals is catching up to the heat.

There is a reason no team has gone to 4 straight finals ever

I dont think any team has ever

I'm not seeing anything to say otherwise. Hell, the Pacers look gassed from the Heat going to 3 straight Finals :lol:

@Peep Game Skylar was on an episode of NBA Gametime during the preseason I believe and she said that Trey Burke was a "cutie". 
laugh.gif

That's what DatZ is referencing.

Last edited:
Still wasn't worth the number 2 pick, he can't do anything on offense and hasn't been the lockdown defender people thought he would be.

He's only 20 but he has a broken jumper, no offensive repertoire and still has ways to go defensively

He's pretty much just an athlete, Bobcats shoulda got Beal

1. He's already a premium defender.

2. Beal? What has Beal proven in this league to say he's definitely better than MKG? Beal is just a a fragile guy with a jumper, hasn't improved at all since last year either.

The only realistic person at 2 who you can say they really were dumb for not taking is Drummond, other than that, I still think the Gerald Wallace ceiling that was placed on him at draft time is reachable.

1. He's already a premium defender.

2. Beal? What has Beal proven in this league to say he's definitely better than MKG? Beal is just a a fragile guy with a jumper, hasn't improved at all since last year either.

The only realistic person at 2 who you can say they really were dumb for not taking is Drummond, other than that, I still think the Gerald Wallace ceiling that was placed on him at draft time is reachable.

He's not a premium defender though, I see him getting roasted often. He can be but he isn't right now.

Beal while he hasn't improved is still better than MKG right now and MKG has gotten worse.

MKG has a PER of 11 man, he just simply hasn't been good at all

Last edited:
Swin Cash said soemthing like he was a fun player to watch and Skylar was like, "yea and he's also definitely fun to look at too, tee hee hee" when her, Swin Cash, and Lisa Leslie hosted NBATV

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom