2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm, its almost as if Dwight Howard commands a double team?

Meanwhile the entire league is content to watch Lamarcus Aldriges do all of his many post moves and shoot 46% in single coverage.

Hmmm, its almost as if Dwight Howard commands a double team?

Meanwhile the entire league is content to watch Lamarcus Aldriges do all of his many post moves and shoot 46% in single coverage.
Any player in the league is going to shoot a lower % when he takes mostly jumpshots compared to a player who stays in the paint.

How often is Howard shooting fade-away 18 footers?  Comparing their FG% is a little ridiculous.

Diandre Jordan led the league in FG% this year. Think about that for a minute.  This is a guy who air balls free throws on a consistent basis

Last edited:
disregard fg% acquire panties 
pimp.gif

Any player in the league is going to shoot a lower % when he takes mostly jumpshots compared to a player who stays in the paint.

How often is Howard shooting fade-away 18 footers?  Comparing their FG% is a little ridiculous.

Diandre Jordan led the league in FG% this year. Think about that for a minute.  This is a guy who air balls free throws on a consistent basis

IT DOESN'T MATTER HOW YOU GET THE POINTS. :lol:

There are no style points.

Dwight with his 3 post moves is good for 18 points a game and a consistent double team. I'll take that over Lamarcus any day.

Last edited:
I don't think it's a flagrant, though I can see how they could interpret it that way as Mo grabbed his jersey. But oh well, just play

if bev would have stayed on the ground and acted like he just got stabbed it would have been a flagrant 2 (word to cp3)

thats just a good hard foul though

Parsons is a better ball handler than Klay though.

Like Parson can and has initiated offense for H TIne plenty of times with success. He's also really good in screen roll. Hell, tonight is a prime example.

I think most would agree that Klay does not do that for GSW. He can't put it on the deck that well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom