2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beals mom

fa00972c_jay-z-rap-disgusted-6bb61e3b7bce0931da574d19d1d82c88-1584.gif

Today's Thunder/Clips game is why I said I don't trust the Thunder.
Today's game is also why I SMH when I heard guys talking about their next matchup like this series was won.
Today's game is why I picked the Clips in 7 before the series started and was laughed/Gif'd at when I stuck to that even when Thunder went up 2-1.

Thunder have been blowing fourth quarter leads ALL season. And, giving up ridiculous fourth quarter performances, in general. I'm not saying they're going to lose the series, as they have the advantage, but a comeback like today didn't really surprise me.

Yep! All year, even against the worst teams they'd blow a 20+ lead often. It's going to continue to happen. Comeback didn't surprise me either, not one bit. And I think Clippers have the advantage purely because of a Doc Rivers. He will out coach Brooks like Spo did in 2012.

How do you guys keep taking @sea manup
 seriously? He obviously knows very little about basketball and is just baiting people into arguments. So far he's called Haden, KD, Chris Paul Lebron, Dwight, Russell Westbrook, Deron Williams, Paul George, Wade, Dirk, Curry, Parker, Aldridge, Conley, Randolph , Blake, and trash. He's like the un-funny version of @Zyzz
 :lol:  

aw you think im funny?

thank u :wow:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom