2013 AIR JORDAN 3 RETRO BLACK CEMENT '88

Status
Not open for further replies.
IF THIS IS TRUE! 
eek.gif

Online only would be bad if in limited amounts...the 88's were semi easy to get be it you had access to a computer at time of release...and that was before the bots took over, saw with the corks 2 weeks after these...these release online only I just can't see it being good...but I just want one pair...

I have several DS pairs of 2011s so I'm not sweating these as hard as I "should"...
I imagine I'll get a pair for my man-cave display case though, considering it's my all-time grail.
:nerd:

Online only would be bad if in limited amounts...the 88's were semi easy to get be it you had access to a computer at time of release...and that was before the bots took over, saw with the corks 2 weeks after these...these release online only I just can't see it being good...but I just want one pair...

The bots were around for that release as well. I think that 88 white cement release took some by surprise because they were not ready for the week drop at such an inconvenient time...some people have to work, go to school, etc, but at least there were a multitude of sites to get them from...but the bots have been prevalent for at least a year now.

I need BC III's so bad in my Life. One of my favorites and I've never had a pair. Missed out first two times retroed then got out the game for a bit. Multiple pairs will be bought if I can get my hands on them.

The bots were around for that release as well. I think that 88 white cement release took some by surprise because they were not ready for the week drop at such an inconvenient time...some people have to work, go to school, etc, but at least there were a multitude of sites to get them from...but the bots have been prevalent for at least a year now.
Yeah your right...not as big tho..but your right, remembered after I posted

Putting some extra money to the side for these assuming they're limited and resell will be steep. I'd like a GR though 
laugh.gif

My prayers have been answered . Finally my 01 air will be able to rest . Now , if we can somehow get a backdoor link for these too :smokin

My prayers have been answered . Finally my 01 air will be able to rest . Now , if we can somehow get a backdoor link for these too
smokin.gif
Backdoor link was beyond clutch. I don't think I'd have a pair WC 3 88's without the NT'er that hooked it up. 

It was easy because of the backdoor link for FNL

Which also made it easy when they had the concord restock.

i dont think theyll release next year, since it wont be any historical significance. I really think these will be the QS for Black Friday to make up for those weak Oreos.

also, these look like they took the 2011 Black Cements and made minor adjustments. Grey insole, darker shade of red

The red is varsity red just like the 2011s were. That and the extra shiny leather is why I did not purchase those. Cdp 3 used fire red which would be the original red. Man they need to get it right for these is all I am saying.

Can't wait. Was done for the year until white/infrared vi's come out in 2014. If these do come out with 'nike' on the soles instead of 'jumpman' I'll be getting at least 2 pairs. Then I'll make my move for the white cement '88s since I expect people will sell their pairs. Black based colorways hold more value over white based colorways.

Wow...hope its true....have a 2001 pair but it seen better days...need

Can't wait. Was done for the year until white/infrared vi's come out in 2014. If these do come out with 'nike' on the soles instead of 'jumpman' I'll be getting at least 2 pairs. Then I'll make my move for the white cement '88s since I expect people will sell their pairs. Black based colorways hold more value over white based colorways.

Why exactly would people get rid of their white ones? That would actually make people who got the black, go back and get the white and raise the prices more.

People will sell their black 2011's.

Well JB has answered us, I like the white cements better but these will be a cop

Hope they don't release these in the middle of the day like the WC. That was just ridiculous and inconvenient to say the least.

Why exactly would people get rid of their white ones? That would actually make people who got the black, go back and get the white and raise the prices more.

People will sell their black 2011's.
Yeah I agree with this...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom