2013 AIR JORDAN 3 RETRO BLACK CEMENT '88

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why exactly would people get rid of their white ones? That would actually make people who got the black, go back and get the white and raise the prices more.

People will sell their black 2011's.

i know that if i have confirmation for a euro release, from my nike connection , of these i will definitely sell my ds black cements from 2011 and cop x2 of these babies...:smokin :smokin :smokin ..but not for some rumor.

gr + worldwide availability would be nice
Exactly my thoughts.From what I understand the white retro 88s were only available in the US market...
frown.gif

I believe that with all this hype with the retro 88s,they will be available worldwide.Or that's what I'd like to believe for that matter anyway...
laugh.gif

Exactly my thoughts.From what I understand the white retro 88s were only available in the US market... :frown:

I believe that with all this hype with the retro 88s,they will be available worldwide.Or that's what I'd like to believe for that matter anyway... :lol:

no,white cement 88s went up on NikeEurope just fine.

lol.how on earth 'ish just got real'.Is there some kind of official confirmation?all those sites are at least 'shady' to trust them...

If these really do release, I'll be down for a pair. Hopefully JB doesn't make these limited like the 88s from this past ASW.

Do want but between the possible online only bs and a price increase I'm out before the game even starts.

Will be sitting back in the shadows like sting waiting for cats to off them 2011 pairs, have no issue with them.

yes...will be my first jordans in a while

my 2001 are beat up and not wearable
my cdp are beat up but still wearable
didn't care about the 2011
2 pairs for me if possible

yes...will be my first jordans in a while

my 2001 are beat up and not wearable
my cdp are beat up but still wearable
didn't care about the 2011
2 pairs for me if possible

Status
Not open for further replies.