2013 AIR JORDAN 3 RETRO BLACK CEMENT '88

Status
Not open for further replies.
if this is indeed true and these end up coming out, count me in for 4 pairs at least.

The Black Cement Jordan 3 with original Nike Air branding is the best sneaker of all time in my opinion. You can wear it with literally anything, and they look good beat/creased up. I'm gonna need multiple pairs because these aren't gonna come out with nike air again for a very long time. I'm gonna need to beat 1 pair into the ground, wear 1 pair occasionally, and have 2 pairs on ice to break out in a few years.

Hopefully these won't be too hard to cop

The reason I'm so against these is because my 2011's have only been worn literally 4 times and I don't want to get these and have to neglect them :frown: :lol:

The reason I'm so against these is because my 2011's have only been worn literally 4 times and I don't want to get these and have to neglect them :frown: :lol:
You better put them up on eBay before they lose their value :lol: I remember when the WC 88s released how a lot of my friends who got the 2011 retro were annoyed because they basically paid for a lesser version of a shoe releasing 2 years from then.

Gotta be hypebeasts/resellers hoping for a limited release. The bad thing about limited online releases is most people have bots now which means really NO one is guaranteed a pair. I've never used no bot and hope they do away with them for good. Finally paid a decent reseller price for those wc88s in June, only time I ever paid over retail. Why not make plenty? They're wanting more money and easing prices up all through out the year.. These could still sell out even with large numbers. Just like that Blk/red XI flew off shelves everytime they restocked.

What are people getting excited about? There's no solid confirmation these are even releasing

No solid confirmation yet but its possible they put em' out a year after the 88 WC's....

Side note, WTF is going on with that gif lmao

****. I may just try and buy from that asneakerlife website. I'm going to be out of the country starting in November until around May.

Buy these and stock them, so if later down the line you wont regret passing if anything happens to your 2011's.

Thats what I'm going to do.

Style Code would be 580775-010

u google it a bunch of variant bc 3 88 come up 

its 50/50 right now on em 

I still have a beat up pair from '11 and I'm tryna get those black/red 1s. Guess I'll pass =/

Wish these would drop next fall/winter instead.

Would love for this pair to drop. My CDP 3s are beat and I passed on the 2011 release.

Edit: Has it been confirmed if a JB sneaker is releasing on the week of Black Friday (or on the day itself) this year?

Last edited:
I just put my DS 2011 pair on CL in hopes of this. Hope it's true. I still have CDPs in meantime which I Rock heavy

Please BasedGod let this be true. And let it be in GR numbers.

IDC about exclusivity. I just want my shoes.

P.S. BC3 >>> Concords

I just put my DS 2011 pair on CL in hopes of this. Hope it's true. I still have CDPs in meantime which I Rock heavy
How they holding up on the midsoles? better then the 2011 from what youve seen? Heard 2011 is awesome for not cracking, got a cdp ds and i got a bad feeling theyl crack and soon and i put em on

Wait, we got the black cement 3's on Black Friday in 2011 too didn't we? I don't know...I don't see Nike pulling such a cop out move

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom