2013 Black/Gold Jordan 1 OG

Status
Not open for further replies.
First pair up was $400, 2nd & 3rd were $450. That was in April. All were size 9 or smaller. FC hasn't been getting many.
yeah no reason for ppl to sell them there when they could get considerably higher selling em on their own. With that said, welcome back mark!

Last edited:
yea I wanted em both but someone got the 11 first.
both were on the site for hours after sold, unless they had multiples

and they cancelled my 11 order, maybe someone there wised up and grabbed it.

but then why post em at all? my guess is the lag tricked me into thinking they were still available

I came to post in here that a 10 popped up on FC for 550 but it's already gone... FC back to being a ghost town...

I came to post in here that a 10 popped up on FC for 550 but it's already gone... FC back to being a ghost town...
Yeah I thought about it, but didn't.  I was curious to see how long they'd last, a week would've been amazing.  Today they removed them, but they could've sold a couple days ago and shipped today

yea y not, maybe won't fetch double but couple bills more. need one more 11 and im done with em... maybe

mean.gif
mean.gif

I mean they dont look bad, or too off base even but damn 
mean.gif

Last edited:
thats pretty damn close for a pair of fakes
eek.gif

huge giveaway is the sole and the fact that the tongue tag is based on the OGs
The BIGGEST GIVEAWAY is the lack of the GLITTER-GUM SOLE.  anyone buying make sure to ask for pics of that tagged.

I purchased the size 14 of FC on Thursday but haven't received shipping info.  How long do they normally take or did I buy and shoe already sold.  The size 14 is still on there website, so not sure what is going on.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom