2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

Yall laughed at me when i made a comment about a small chancesarkisian goes to usc and mora going to UW.

Mora just fired the RB coach, though. Not saying that means he won't leave, just that he isn't looking to UW from the jump.

I know. They were laughing though about Sarkisian going to USC. I really doubt Mora will go to UW, but i think everyone know UW will make a strong push for him

Got turned down by the two hottest girls in the dance, goes to the girl that gives guaranteed bop under the bleachers... :smh: :smh: :smh:

Hope I'm wrong, but not a big fan of this hire, hopefully I'll be eating crow.

7 Win Steve :pimp:

It might turn out to be a good hire. Is his boss recruiter coming with him? Him & Orgeron on the recruiting trail. :nerd:

Just to show the scum that he is. a couple of hours ago he was on a seattle sports radio channel, (KJR Mitch in the morning) and he said he is nowhere close too taking the USC job and he is staying in Seattle :rofl:
have fun USC

Last edited:
You guys fell off so hard, so quick, :smh: w/o Chip you'll never be taken serious until you've actually completed the season undefeated.

I actually thought this was MM's year too, shame on me.

Mariota is still a great quarterback. No doubt his knee injury kinda derailed the offense and exposed some of the offensive line's weaknesses. Keep in mind that in Chip's first year he went 10-3, albeit with a team that wasn't as talented as this one. I'm reserving judgement on Helfrich for another season or two to see how things pan out in the long-run. My hope is that their mistakes this year pay dividends in things learned and as teaching moments in the future.

With any luck because there were a lot of problems this year. They didn't show as much against lesser teams, and then when those problems bit them in the *** against Stanford it seemed like a majority of the players just gave up. Not all of them but enough to make the team just horrid.

Look at the Civil War. They came out with some life and spark, but as soon as Huff muffed that punt and OSU scored a bunch of players just seemed to go back into woe is me mode.

It might turn out to be a good hire. Is his boss recruiter coming with him? Him & Orgeron on the recruiting trail. :nerd:

Recruiting has never been an issue at USC, so that's not something the fan base is happy about him bringing to the table.

Just to show the scum that he is. a couple of hours ago he was on a seattle sports radio channel, (KJR Mitch in the morning) and he said he was is nowhere close to taking the USC job and he is staying in Seattle :rofl:
have fun USC

Coaches do this all the time, what do you want him to say? When you are getting recruited or going out for a new job you don't tell your boss you are pursuing other options, :lol:. You tell your employer when you've accepted your offer and are giving your two weeks.

:lol:, something out of nothing. Already trolling.

Sark is a good coach.

Silly reactions from the Sc contingent.

Bad part was y'all talking yallselves outta him early on.

Recruiting has never been an issue at USC, so that's not something the fan base is happy about him bringing to the table.

Just to show the scum that he is. a couple of hours ago he was on a seattle sports radio channel, (KJR Mitch in the morning) and he said he was is nowhere close to taking the USC job and he is staying in Seattle :rofl:
have fun USC

Coaches do this all the time, what do you want him to say? When you are getting recruited or going out for a new job you don't tell your boss you are pursuing other options, :lol:. You tell your employer when you've accepted your offer and are giving your two weeks.

:lol:, something out of nothing. Already trolling.

listen to the interview.
"I never interviewed for the job"
"Im not close to leaving UW"
"Im staying in the seattle area"

He could of easily said he won't comment on the subject. He knew he already was going to take the job. The news he accepted released 3 hours after the interview.

Back
Top Bottom