2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

Glad about Mora. Wanted Petersen, but I do really want someone who wants to be here and will stay to see it through. By that I mean getting back to a National power. Seems like that's a stretch to say these days though.

Last edited:
Glad about Mora. Wanted Petersen, but I do really want someone who wants to be here and will stay to see it through. By that I mean getting back to a National power. Seems like that's a stretch to say these days though.

No kidding...

for what it's worth

Edward Lewis ‏@EdwardLewisBSR 10m
Adarius Pickett said Jim Mora and the #UCLA coaches are now on their way to Joe Mixon's house. Which is not located in Seattle. Or UDub.

same account that tweeted Mora was going to meet the Washington AD tweeted this:

FootballScoop Staff ‏@footballscoop 5m
Mora doesn’t need to walk through the offices or taste the grass to know if he wants the job. He’s quite familiar w UW. Decision soon enough

Last edited:
From what I read today the Sumlin to USC thing was real and A&M just did what they had to do to keep him even if that meant overpaying. I think he's now the 2nd highest paid coach in the SEC and he has a clause that he can't entertain NFL offers for at least 3 years. But it's only a 5 mil buyout so it isn't as if it's some ironclad deal.

That's what I meant by USC hiring a guy they can control by not holding other offers over the program's head by trying to get a raise or possibly going to the next level.

The interwebz throwing around accusations bc Malone and Family went to the Kc/Denver game... :smh: :lol:

Peyton Manning vs Eric Berry

I've been paying attention and the rumor I saw was that Malone went with a relative who is a higher up in UT athletic fundraising, nothing illegal. I guess another part of it was that there was a pic that looked like him there with the Berry twins so rumors started. If he was there, I'm sure it was a planned effort to help recruit him also but it doesn't mean it's against any rules, just playing their cards right.

Supposedly it's pretty close between UT & Clemson but he's going with UT.

Week 14 Meltdown:

http://www.rollbamaroll.com/2013/12/3/5165014/nsfw-its-meltdown-time-bama-saban-auburn-iron-bowl

It's only Bama fans :lol:

Well, I guess we got to save the best for last this year, folks. I thought about including some other fanbases in this, but really- is there any chance that we aren't the main attraction? Nope, it's time to point and laugh at ourselves like we do everyone else. I mean, Bama fans are the ultimate narcissists, right? That's what I heard on a message board anyway. As always, there is some awful language in this post. Read on at your own risk. Roll Tide.

Sorrybaby_medium_medium

via cdn2.sbnation.com

Saban playing like a little *****. & when does Foster graduate?

**** Cade Foster...I thought he may have redeemed himself this year........BOY DID HE PROVE ME WRONG

Six million a year for this.

I feel like suicide bombing an animal shelter.

Malzahn goes out on the field to an official laughing and pointing claiming a fake injury to Ivory. LAUGHING at a player that he had no clue whether or not he was hurt. This is the same scumbag that obviously had a player fake an injury vs Arky. Unless that kid was struck by lightning or a stray CIA secret energy weapon blast from a satellite he was clearly faking.

I no longer believe the BS that he isn't practicing the right way or being a "freshman". You can't tell me that Eddie isn't better than Cyrus fricking Jones. So what the hell is really going on with him? -did he.. Sleep with Saban's daughter? Piss in Saban's Cheerios? Egg Saban's house? Spray paint the UA dorms?

Saban called this game like a ******g ******. I don't think we should get rid of him obviously but Jesus that was a terrible game. Absolutely terrible. **** life. We won two in a a row wich helps make this fell much better. I'm proud of this team but come on. We lose on a missed field goal that one player tried to stop.

I hope NFL scouts really saw what kind of a back Yeldon is tonight. I'd take any three previous first-stringers, and Roy Upchurch, any day over him. Just awful.

What's the point in even hoping for an undefeated season anymore? All Bama does is win 11 games each year only to lose a game in November. Then they have to rely on other teams to lose just so they can play for a national championship. Luck has been on Bama's side during this "dynasty" and finally it's catching up. The coach that the UA pays millions of dollars for is, to put it lightly, a *****. He ******* about the HUNH because he's "concerned about player safety". When in actuality he's afraid because it completely destroys his precious defense. All the 5* & 4* DBs, LBs, OL, DL, RBs, QBs & WRs aren't going to help when the game comes down to kicking FGs & your team always has the least clutch kickers in CFB. It's also not going to help when you run the ball on 3rd and short to get 0 yards & then try the same thing again hoping to catch the defense off guard. It's easy to blame the K or the Defense. When it's actually the coach & his staff. Maybe next year they'll go undefeated. More than likely they'll finish 11-1 though. It's their trademark, their MO, now. Instead of "Never Again"; it should be "Same ****, Different Year".

I'm ready to stop legitimizing those ***** clowns and their backwoods program. Let's put Missou in the west where they belong and Auburn in the east and drop them like a hot potato. I'm sick of them living and dying for games like tonight's. They will speak of this one for the next 50 years. Don't believe me? How many of you know what "Punt, Bama, Punt" means? I rest my case.

Yea we will get our "fair share" but is the vitriol these cretins spew worth the wins? Saban has now blessed the new generation of Bama fans with two of the worst, always to be recalled time and time again historic loses. "Camback" and now "One Second" will be vomited from their mouths for the next 50 years.

I say we let Harvey burn down all their athletics facilities. Repeatedly.

No, *ubarn's luck started long before Updyke killed their god. The only logical explanation is they have to be sacrificing goats in their little hillbilly town because no other team in the history of all of sports is as lucky as they are and has been as lucky as they have. I became an Alabama fan in 2004. Based on what I've seen out of the barn, 9 times out of every ten *ubarn games, every ball bounces their way, every call goes their way, the injury bug is in their favor, and if it's a tight game going into the 4th, hang it up because your skill and athleticism cannot compete with their magic. It's mystifying to say the least.

I guess that Drake must have peed on Nuss's shoes or something…

Hey...we don't have to worry about OT. whew!

Going to watch last week's episode of TWD and pretend the zombies are auburn fans...

Okay, this time I'm really going to stick my head in the oven. Bye.

Good thing most of the Auburn players are Home Ec majors

Late hit bull **** call. I will kill Matt Austin if I ever meet him. I don't give a **** if I have to live in prison.

Offsetting penalty my ***. Matt Austin sucking that tiger ****.

I'm just basically tourette's at this moment. Not even sure whom I'm cursing.

My initial analysis of the game consisted of two words: "greasy farts."

I can't be a Bama fan anymore. I care too much and I don't appreciate the good times. No team deserves it less than auburn

McCarron is trash.

Im done with these trash *** running backs. Graduate and ****

Kenyan Drake = Fumbletron TJ Yeldon = Droptimus Prime

THIS GAME IS SQUARLY ON SABAN AND RIGHT NOW HAS NOT DOMINATED ABURN AND I DO NOT APPRECIATE YOU

I BELIEVE SABAN was working on his TEXAS deal all week

Hey! If any of you are looking for any last-minute gift ideas for me, I have one. I'd like Gus Malzahn right here tonight. I want him brought from his happy holiday slumber over there on Melody Lane with all the other cow people and I want him brought right here, with a big ribbon on his head, and I want to look him straight in the eye and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-***, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey **** he is! Hallelujah! Holy ****! Where's the Tylenol?

Auburn should have a two game losing streek and after Terry Saban recent comments in the wall street journal I'm not some anymore with the coaching god. He has been great but have given bama two of the worst choke jobs ever.

After the game my wife in an effort to cheer me up pulled out all our Christmas stuff and set up our tree. After she went to bed I threw the tree in the swimming pool. We’ve been married 35 years so this morning she told me I get one pass. I told her if we ever have a FG returned for a TD when there is one second left in the game I’ll probably throw the couch and the TV in. Thankfully there were no children present.

WHAT'S WRONG HERE??????? Worst IB in many many yrs. Guys are dorking it up. Saban can only coach them soooooo much….. My blood pressure is having ****fits.

**** me. I’d rather be at Disneyland with Bammer right now.

why are we so sloppy? **** you refs and **** you cade for picking this game to revert

Welp We’re getting jobbed by the refs. But it doesn’t matter. We should be whipping their monkey ***** with a switch. Play up to our standards and there’s no refball that can stop us.

I'm so angry later tonight I’m gonna do things to my barner wife that are illegal in 37 States and punishable under the UCMJ.

I'm going to beat my head against doors & trees now b/c it feels sooooo good when I stop.

**** YOU SO MUCH CADE FOSTER, SO ******G MUCH

I went from full bore hard on to feeling like I’ve been tricked by a ******

AND OUR LINE ***** THE ******G BED AT THE WORST ******G TIME

I may never have another erection...

kick bama kick, wow we butt ****** ourselves on this one

Hey Harvey... Go for the drinking water this time.

**** YOU CADE FOSTER. **** YOU OFFENSIVE LINE. AND ESPECIALLY **** YOU CYRUS JONES FOR NOT COVERING YOUR ASSIGNMENT.

We earned this. Earned every butt ******g moment of it

Can Bammer be exiled for this

I actually have to root either for a rapist, or the B1G.

Auburn? I hate Cade Foster. The dirpbag ****** us two years ago. And did it again.

**** YOU COACH SABAN!!!! Enjoy your time in Austin….rabble, rabble, rabble ////sarcasm font/// Jtadpole, is that obnoxious enough for the meltdown thread

Everyone shut the **** up and drink until you ruin important relationships.

well i'm disgusted. see you all next yr i hope when saban tries to get his $7mil, Battle drops that highlight in front of him.

I'm holding my heart...shattered into a million pieces.

what I cant accept is when ******* yankee neighbors who have no dog in the fight, knock on my door and scream wareagle in my face when I open the door. They are all dead to me and can keep my barner wife. Roll Tide! go FSU, rapist be damned

I've had John Legend's "Ordinary People" on repeat for the past 30 minutes ***** mode is in full effect. Haven’t started crying yet though, that’s a plus

In Ttown with my folks, so staying sober. But I’ll damned if I’m not gonna go to Dollar General and pick up some ice cream. If I’m gonna watch an unsinkable ship hit a chunk of rock and kill the hopes and dreams of thousands, I’m gonna see Kate Winslet’s **** while it happens.

Wish I was in the press room, Because as God is my witness my question would’ve been “So coach, do you think Alabama fans appreciate the way you coached this game today?”

If I hear Gods Team Imma cut a *****.

a little relieved? what the **** is that supposed to mean? **** auburn and that game. we ****** a duck all night long. i do not feel relieved. i feel like killing somebody

**** you Eat a sack of baby *****, ************ /YESIMAD

For those who have API fan friends that start the God’s team **** – ask them if there’s any chance they gather around at Toomers and drink cyanide kool-aid like all the other cool cults.

Paul Walker took the loss really hard

Whew boy... looks like Meltdown Time will be coming home to roost this week.

Last edited:
Week 14 Meltdown:

http://www.rollbamaroll.com/2013/12/3/5165014/nsfw-its-meltdown-time-bama-saban-auburn-iron-bowl

It's only Bama fans :lol:

Well, I guess we got to save the best for last this year, folks. I thought about including some other fanbases in this, but really- is there any chance that we aren't the main attraction? Nope, it's time to point and laugh at ourselves like we do everyone else. I mean, Bama fans are the ultimate narcissists, right? That's what I heard on a message board anyway. As always, there is some awful language in this post. Read on at your own risk. Roll Tide.

Sorrybaby_medium_medium

via cdn2.sbnation.com

Saban playing like a little *****. & when does Foster graduate?

**** Cade Foster...I thought he may have redeemed himself this year........BOY DID HE PROVE ME WRONG

Six million a year for this.

I feel like suicide bombing an animal shelter.

Malzahn goes out on the field to an official laughing and pointing claiming a fake injury to Ivory. LAUGHING at a player that he had no clue whether or not he was hurt. This is the same scumbag that obviously had a player fake an injury vs Arky. Unless that kid was struck by lightning or a stray CIA secret energy weapon blast from a satellite he was clearly faking.

I no longer believe the BS that he isn't practicing the right way or being a "freshman". You can't tell me that Eddie isn't better than Cyrus fricking Jones. So what the hell is really going on with him? -did he.. Sleep with Saban's daughter? Piss in Saban's Cheerios? Egg Saban's house? Spray paint the UA dorms?

Saban called this game like a ******g ******. I don't think we should get rid of him obviously but Jesus that was a terrible game. Absolutely terrible. **** life. We won two in a a row wich helps make this fell much better. I'm proud of this team but come on. We lose on a missed field goal that one player tried to stop.

I hope NFL scouts really saw what kind of a back Yeldon is tonight. I'd take any three previous first-stringers, and Roy Upchurch, any day over him. Just awful.

What's the point in even hoping for an undefeated season anymore? All Bama does is win 11 games each year only to lose a game in November. Then they have to rely on other teams to lose just so they can play for a national championship. Luck has been on Bama's side during this "dynasty" and finally it's catching up. The coach that the UA pays millions of dollars for is, to put it lightly, a *****. He ******* about the HUNH because he's "concerned about player safety". When in actuality he's afraid because it completely destroys his precious defense. All the 5* & 4* DBs, LBs, OL, DL, RBs, QBs & WRs aren't going to help when the game comes down to kicking FGs & your team always has the least clutch kickers in CFB. It's also not going to help when you run the ball on 3rd and short to get 0 yards & then try the same thing again hoping to catch the defense off guard. It's easy to blame the K or the Defense. When it's actually the coach & his staff. Maybe next year they'll go undefeated. More than likely they'll finish 11-1 though. It's their trademark, their MO, now. Instead of "Never Again"; it should be "Same ****, Different Year".

I'm ready to stop legitimizing those ***** clowns and their backwoods program. Let's put Missou in the west where they belong and Auburn in the east and drop them like a hot potato. I'm sick of them living and dying for games like tonight's. They will speak of this one for the next 50 years. Don't believe me? How many of you know what "Punt, Bama, Punt" means? I rest my case.

Yea we will get our "fair share" but is the vitriol these cretins spew worth the wins? Saban has now blessed the new generation of Bama fans with two of the worst, always to be recalled time and time again historic loses. "Camback" and now "One Second" will be vomited from their mouths for the next 50 years.

I say we let Harvey burn down all their athletics facilities. Repeatedly.

No, *ubarn's luck started long before Updyke killed their god. The only logical explanation is they have to be sacrificing goats in their little hillbilly town because no other team in the history of all of sports is as lucky as they are and has been as lucky as they have. I became an Alabama fan in 2004. Based on what I've seen out of the barn, 9 times out of every ten *ubarn games, every ball bounces their way, every call goes their way, the injury bug is in their favor, and if it's a tight game going into the 4th, hang it up because your skill and athleticism cannot compete with their magic. It's mystifying to say the least.

I guess that Drake must have peed on Nuss's shoes or something…

Hey...we don't have to worry about OT. whew!

Going to watch last week's episode of TWD and pretend the zombies are auburn fans...

Okay, this time I'm really going to stick my head in the oven. Bye.

Good thing most of the Auburn players are Home Ec majors

Late hit bull **** call. I will kill Matt Austin if I ever meet him. I don't give a **** if I have to live in prison.

Offsetting penalty my ***. Matt Austin sucking that tiger ****.

I'm just basically tourette's at this moment. Not even sure whom I'm cursing.

My initial analysis of the game consisted of two words: "greasy farts."

I can't be a Bama fan anymore. I care too much and I don't appreciate the good times. No team deserves it less than auburn

McCarron is trash.

Im done with these trash *** running backs. Graduate and ****

Kenyan Drake = Fumbletron TJ Yeldon = Droptimus Prime

THIS GAME IS SQUARLY ON SABAN AND RIGHT NOW HAS NOT DOMINATED ABURN AND I DO NOT APPRECIATE YOU

I BELIEVE SABAN was working on his TEXAS deal all week

Hey! If any of you are looking for any last-minute gift ideas for me, I have one. I'd like Gus Malzahn right here tonight. I want him brought from his happy holiday slumber over there on Melody Lane with all the other cow people and I want him brought right here, with a big ribbon on his head, and I want to look him straight in the eye and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-***, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey **** he is! Hallelujah! Holy ****! Where's the Tylenol?

Auburn should have a two game losing streek and after Terry Saban recent comments in the wall street journal I'm not some anymore with the coaching god. He has been great but have given bama two of the worst choke jobs ever.

After the game my wife in an effort to cheer me up pulled out all our Christmas stuff and set up our tree. After she went to bed I threw the tree in the swimming pool. We’ve been married 35 years so this morning she told me I get one pass. I told her if we ever have a FG returned for a TD when there is one second left in the game I’ll probably throw the couch and the TV in. Thankfully there were no children present.

WHAT'S WRONG HERE??????? Worst IB in many many yrs. Guys are dorking it up. Saban can only coach them soooooo much….. My blood pressure is having ****fits.

**** me. I’d rather be at Disneyland with Bammer right now.

why are we so sloppy? **** you refs and **** you cade for picking this game to revert

Welp We’re getting jobbed by the refs. But it doesn’t matter. We should be whipping their monkey ***** with a switch. Play up to our standards and there’s no refball that can stop us.

I'm so angry later tonight I’m gonna do things to my barner wife that are illegal in 37 States and punishable under the UCMJ.

I'm going to beat my head against doors & trees now b/c it feels sooooo good when I stop.

**** YOU SO MUCH CADE FOSTER, SO ******G MUCH

I went from full bore hard on to feeling like I’ve been tricked by a ******

AND OUR LINE ***** THE ******G BED AT THE WORST ******G TIME

I may never have another erection...

kick bama kick, wow we butt ****** ourselves on this one

Hey Harvey... Go for the drinking water this time.

**** YOU CADE FOSTER. **** YOU OFFENSIVE LINE. AND ESPECIALLY **** YOU CYRUS JONES FOR NOT COVERING YOUR ASSIGNMENT.

We earned this. Earned every butt ******g moment of it

Can Bammer be exiled for this

I actually have to root either for a rapist, or the B1G.

Auburn? I hate Cade Foster. The dirpbag ****** us two years ago. And did it again.

**** YOU COACH SABAN!!!! Enjoy your time in Austin….rabble, rabble, rabble ////sarcasm font/// Jtadpole, is that obnoxious enough for the meltdown thread

Everyone shut the **** up and drink until you ruin important relationships.

well i'm disgusted. see you all next yr i hope when saban tries to get his $7mil, Battle drops that highlight in front of him.

I'm holding my heart...shattered into a million pieces.

what I cant accept is when ******* yankee neighbors who have no dog in the fight, knock on my door and scream wareagle in my face when I open the door. They are all dead to me and can keep my barner wife. Roll Tide! go FSU, rapist be damned

I've had John Legend's "Ordinary People" on repeat for the past 30 minutes ***** mode is in full effect. Haven’t started crying yet though, that’s a plus

In Ttown with my folks, so staying sober. But I’ll damned if I’m not gonna go to Dollar General and pick up some ice cream. If I’m gonna watch an unsinkable ship hit a chunk of rock and kill the hopes and dreams of thousands, I’m gonna see Kate Winslet’s **** while it happens.

Wish I was in the press room, Because as God is my witness my question would’ve been “So coach, do you think Alabama fans appreciate the way you coached this game today?”

If I hear Gods Team Imma cut a *****.

a little relieved? what the **** is that supposed to mean? **** auburn and that game. we ****** a duck all night long. i do not feel relieved. i feel like killing somebody

**** you Eat a sack of baby *****, ************ /YESIMAD

For those who have API fan friends that start the God’s team **** – ask them if there’s any chance they gather around at Toomers and drink cyanide kool-aid like all the other cool cults.

Paul Walker took the loss really hard

Whew boy... looks like Meltdown Time will be coming home to roost this week.

"Late hit bull **** call. I will kill Matt Austin if I ever meet him. I don't give a **** if I have to live in prison."

This had me rolling. Irrational CFB fans are great entertainment.

Last edited:
Holy ****....I was dead *** about to post I hope he apply for the WF job and I see this :nthat:  ....would be a good hire imo

and nice post on Grobe Gunna.....not a WF fan but always been a fan of him....dude turned down plenty of jobs to stay at wake over the years...think he really loved the university/job and wanted it to be his last stop 

and imo I think O would've stayed on if USC made another hire but sark and his mediocre record being brought in probably made him feel slighted 

Would be a disaster for both Orgeron & Wake Forest. While I don't think Orgeron should be a head coach at any school, if he does become a HC again it needs to be at a school where he can recruit. He's not going to be able to get the players at Wake Forest to overcome his short comings as a head coach.

Wake Forest needs to follow the Duke model and get a good X's & O's like Cutcliffe.

So if Mora walks to Washington.. Which is looking more and more likely.

Ucla goes back into oblivion right?
mean.gif

@ooIRON MANoo
Given the NCAA scholarship penalties that are forcing USC to compete at a disadvantage, Sarkisian makes a lot of sense. He will run an offense that fits the players he will find there. There was some reservation at USC about transitioning to a spread offense, which demands more plays (and more players) on both sides of the ball.

The rebuilding that Sarkisian had to do at Washington will stand him in good stead at USC. Sarkisian knows what it's like to play true freshmen because that's who you have. He also understands the pressures and the spotlight constantly trained on the program. There will be no learning curve for him at USC, which is particularly important given the new recruiting calendar.

If they fill all their EE slots, they'll bring in a full class. Even then, roster will be thin, 65-75 range. Not crippling, but can present some depth issues.

Hoping Max Browne is capable of winning the starting job next year.

UCLA leading in Mixon top four. Staff visited him last night.
prob much the same way the UW staff visited him before turning heel and running back to Troy...

you sure Mora wasn't selling him on UCLA and UW?  he's gonna be up at a "charity event" in Seattle this week.

Report: Notre Dame set to re-admit Golson

ESPN.com reports: Notre Dame football coach Brian Kelly said he has been told that suspended quarterback Everett Golson will be re-admitted to the university Dec. 13.

However, Golson -- who will be a redshirt junior next fall -- won't be allowed to practice with the team while it prepares for a bowl or travel to the bowl site.

Mora wont be in Seattle tomorrow. Only his wife for the charity event

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom