2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

Reading we could get Louisville in the Russell athletic bowl. I wouldn't mind beating teddy I'm his last college game.

What the heck happened to Teddy? I havent heard about him since they lost that first game.

Exactly same thing with clowney. ESPN moves on once you lose and looks for a new prey to hype on

Last edited:
He would have to sign it before he visits, or else it would be a NCAA violation

Isn't he announcing after the championship game? Would make me feel good if I were a UM fan.

Landing Cook, Dixon, Pelon, and Hester to close the class would make for a nice recruiting season for Al. Would make me hate him less for hiring his buddy to ruin our defense. :lol:

Landing Cook, Dixon, Pelon, and Hester to close the class would make for a nice recruiting season for Al. Would make me hate him less for hiring his buddy to ruin our defense. :lol:

Chill bro I'm Calling the NCAA on y'all if y'all land Yearby & Cook. Might have to drop a dime on y'all.

big-head-rico-o.gif

Last edited:
You goin to the natty, let us shine. We been thru enough with that crooked *** NCAA. We hongry.

Translation: You only watch highlights.

Is he perfect, no. But that's not his issue.

Last edited:
The issue isn't that he just turns and throws blindly. He's only done that a couple of times, but the big glaring one against Bama stands out.

The issue is he isn't patient. He always wants to hit a home run. He refuses to step up in the pocket and go through progressions. Eh doesn't do a good job of taking underneath stuff, like he gets bored with it.

The issue isn't that he just turns and throws blindly. He's only done that a couple of times, but the big glaring one against Bama stands out.

The issue is he isn't patient. He always wants to hit a home run. He refuses to step up in the pocket and go through progressions. Eh doesn't do a good job of taking underneath stuff, like he gets bored with it.

Lol

Last edited:

Lol

That's not good and sounds just like Vick's problems.

manzeil going pro y'all(imo), get ya popcorn ready :pimp:

so long grobe... great coach/mentor ,class act, did a lot with a little

i also thank him for making the final push to oust jeffrey bowden :pimp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom