2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

Whats funny is AU might be the best defense FSU faced all year :nerd:

It is. Haven't seen a D-line like Auburn will throw at them. FSU's D isn't ready for that running attack. This is going to be Auburn-Oregon all over again. FSU had literally played nobody outside of Clemson.

No, Auburn vs Oregon was two teams that beat good teams to get to the bcs championship.
This is one team that beat good teams and another team that played Duke for their conference championship. Huge difference.

Why doesn't MSU deserve a shot over Auburn?

Did they beat 5 ranked opponents? Or top 5 teams in back 2 back weeks? Have a seat sir.

Florida State is going to wash Auburn.

Ahh them overrated *** SEC teams that only stay ranked because they keep playing each other.

The conference where two mediocre Big 12 programs immediately jumped into and put in work.

Mizzou went 5-7 in the SEC first year but nice try.

Texas A&M fired their coach, brought in Sumlin, and had a Heisman winner carry them in their 1st SEC season. Would have won the Big XII had they stayed in it

Again who has any team in the SEC played and beat that wasn't another SEC team?

Who has anyone in the top 10 played of note outside of their conference? You're chasing your own tail.

My premise is that the SEC is overrated.

You bringing up ranking and the only reason these SEC teams are highly ranked is they keep beating each other.

Well except for bum *** Florida they lose to everybody.

Sparty's defense is legit.

Ohio St just wasn't ready. The defense has been a liability all year and the majority of it has been just dumb technique and being out've position.

Tough loss in that it defines the year for them and had Heurman held his block they probably would've won that game. 

OSU-BAMA in the Sugar Bowl is my guess

No **** that I want Oregon vs Alabama

I wanted that game as well if it was the National Championship, but with it not being the National Championship, it is a wasted season for Bama. Ala when they played Utah a few years back in a BCS game and got beat, just really did not want to be there. No matter who Bama plays you won't get a full effort from them no matter what Saban says. The season is lost....

No, Auburn vs Oregon was two teams that beat good teams to get to the bcs championship.
This is one team that beat good teams and another team that played Duke for their conference championship. Huge difference.

I was talking more of the unstoppableness that the Ducks had going into that game. Outside of Nick Fairley and some decent LBs, their secondary was cheeks that year too. You will see.

Ahh them overrated *** SEC teams that only stay ranked because they keep playing each other.

The conference where two mediocre Big 12 programs immediately jumped into and put in work.

Who da hell did Sparty play before today? I'll wait... and they lost to Notre Dame. Again have a seat.

Bama beat VT

South Carolina beat Clemson

Ole Miss beat Texas

wait, did this really happen?

Who da hell did Sparty play before today? I'll wait... and they lost to Notre Dame. Again have a seat.

Bama beat VT

South Carolina beat Clemson

Ole Miss beat Texas

I'm a Texas fan.

That ain't a ranked team.

Clemson is *** and so is Virginia Tech.

Oregon shouldn't even be in a bcs game.
they will be default, they are arguably the best team available, their team travels, they draw ratings, and the Nike influence. The only other options are OK st, OK,  and Clemson. Just put Oregon VS BAMA in one game please. 

Last edited:

You bringing up ranking and the only reason these SEC teams are highly ranked is they keep beating each other.

If the SEC is overrated why do they keep winning the National Championship over teams from other Conferences other than the one where Bama played LSU?

OSU-BAMA in the Sugar Bowl is my guess

No **** that I want Oregon vs Alabama

I wanted that game as well if it was the National Championship, but with it not being the National Championship, it is a wasted season for Bama. Ala when they played Utah a few years back in a BCS game and got beat, just really did not want to be there. No matter who Bama plays you won't get a full effort from them no matter what Saban says. The season is lost....

Ask Michigan state if they didn't get a full effort from Bama in the capital one bowl a couple years ago

Who has anyone in the top 10 played of note outside of their conference? You're chasing your own tail.

This is the dumbest **** ever.

I guess winning 7 straight NCs against teams from these other conferences you claim they don't play in blowout fashion means nothing.

Obviously not with 7 straight titles and the stellar bowl record the last few since that's the only time these overrated SEC teams play people outside the conference.

Back
Top Bottom