2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

everyone predicting Oklahoma to a BCS bowl

Last edited:
My premise is that the SEC is overrated.

You bringing up ranking and the only reason these SEC teams are highly ranked is they keep beating each other.

Well except for bum *** Florida they lose to everybody.

If the SEC is overrated why do they keep winning the National Championship over teams from other Conferences other than the one where Bama played LSU?

Alabama is great.

Hell they still might be the best team in the nation.

That's why the SEC keeps winning, the rest of them teams tho nah.

My premise is that the SEC is overrated.

You bringing up ranking and the only reason these SEC teams are highly ranked is they keep beating each other.

Well except for bum *** Florida they lose to everybody.

Obviously not with 7 straight titles and the stellar bowl record the last few since that's the only time these overrated SEC teams play people outside the conference.

And that's why two mediocre Big 12 programs jumped the conference and immediately contended for the conference when neither one of them had won the Big 12 in over a decade.

Last edited:
i could see if it was 3 or 4...but 7 in a row and 8 out the 14 BCS title handed

how can you honestly call that overrated.

B1G, Pac 12, Big XII all beaten in this run of 7 straight titles, ACC only major conf left to go down.

they will be default, they are arguably the best team available, their team travels, they draw ratings, and the Nike influence. The only other options are OK st, OK,  and Clemson. Just put Oregon VS BAMA in one game please. 

Why would Oregon get put in a bvs game against bama when they got blown out by Arizona? Clemson's gonna be in the Orange bowl taking FSU spot. Probably playing bama. Can OSU not get a at large bid or something? There not gonna fall to far down maybe 4th or 5th which would get them a at large bid

And that's why two mediocre Big 12 programs jumped the conference and immediately contended for the conference when neither one of them had won the Big 12 in over a decade.

Did they win the SEC? A&M lost twice last season. Mizzou went 5-7. And avoided playing Bama, LSU and this season not to mention the breaks of UGA and UF being injured but keep at it you're starting to convince me.

Last edited:
Not to break this up, but did anyone else just hear Dantonio say he's gonna go dance to Rich Homie Quan?

Ya'll crazy if you think fsu is going to crush Auburn. How is fsu gonna stop Auburns running attack? If Auburn can run against Bama they can run against anybody. Plus fsu has only played 2 teams that were any good this year.

I hope I see the day that this conference pride bull**** dies out.

Is this directed at me? I have family and homies that are on Auburn and Bama for that matter (I'll never root for the Tide tho). Seeing my home state running CFB is dope cause it literally is everything there, there's nothing to else to do.

Well congrats to MSU. First thing is Luke Fickell (our defensive coordinator) needs to be FIRED after the season.

Biggest question I have is why on 4th and 1 do you run some stupid play to the outside (short side of the field) when Hyde is gashing them up the middle all night?

Oh well, good luck to auburn and fsu

Back
Top Bottom