2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

that's ****** up, when dude opened his door
mean.gif
I would've came back stealth mode with my patnas and spraying super soakers filled with bleach off the roof

I stayed with him at his uncle condo for his first game at O state...smh I wish he would of blew up 

Matter of fact I was at the game they are showing in this preview against St. Eds...the Claretts are friends of the family..my pops grew up  with his mother, uncle, and father rip

Last edited:
I stayed with him at his uncle condo for his first game at O state...smh I wish he would of blew up 

Matter of fact I was at the game they are showing in this preview against St. Eds...the Claretts are friends of the family..my pops grew up  with his mother, uncle, and father rip

def. lookin forward the that 30430

bowl games im interested in:

Miami vs. Louisville
BYU vs. Washington
Oregon vs. Texas
Arizona vs. Boston College
Virginia Tech vs. UCLA
Duke vs. Texas A&M

plus rose,fiesta,sugar,orange,cotton, and natty

like someone else mentioned, you never know which one of these games will deliver... and as a CFB fan, this is the last of our favorite sport for 9 long months, so instead of gripe about the matchups, try enjoying them :smokin

Last edited:
llama why all the salt bro? :lol:
Um and UF fans i get it, but u like oregon right?

I don't hate or have any ill will against FSU, I just don't find the match up compelling. I see a team that played some good teams and a team that played nobody. It's not FSU's fault that the next best team in the ACC is Duke, but it doesn't change the fact that they haven't played anyone nearly as good as Auburn. I'll watch it, but I probably won't go over to the folks house or anything.

North Carolina vs Cincinnati? Why?

Think both offenses will fair well, & They both do rewarded things that'll lead to an entertaining game

I'm guessing HCG = NCG and that game looks lopsided and boring to me. Maybe if FSU had one quality opponent this year (lol Duke) then maybe it would be a little more interesting.

So you expect a blowout Auburn victory?

Dave Clawson leaves BGSU for Wake Forest

Sione Palelei flips from LSU to Okie St

Last edited:
def. lookin forward the that 30430

bowl games im interested in:

Miami vs. Louisville
BYU vs. Washington
Oregon vs. Texas
Arizona vs. Boston College
Virginia Tech vs. UCLA
Duke vs. Texas A&M

plus rose,fiesta,sugar,orange,cotton, and natty

like someone else mentioned, you never know which one of these games will deliver... and as a CFB fan, this is the last of our favorite sport for 9 long months, so instead of gripe about the matchups, try enjoying them :smokin

Please don't remind me about those long 9 months. It still feels to me like the season just started.

Another Youngstown head in here? 
nerd.gif

I was able to watch that 30/30 a couple weeks back. It was really well done and made me dislike Andy Geiger (Ohio St's AD at the time) even more. It focuses much more on Clarett rather than Tressel which was coo. I thought it would be more 50/50l. The sad thing is, MC13 had his head on straight but when that appeal was granted it really started the self destruction.

Last edited:
So Jackson now changed his mind and is commmited back to Miami and is shutting down his recruiting. Wonder what went on today between him and Miami lmao

Last edited:
Cause he's the best DE in the Conference? lol

Aaron Donald wins the Nagurski
Oh they give out All-SEC honors based on potential?

Garrison Smith (3-4 DE) - 58 tackles, 6 sacks

Jigaboo Clowney (4-3 DE) - 36 tackles, 3 sacks

Not saying Smith should be 1st Team but he wasn't even an honorable mention yet Clowney gets 1st Team with those lackluster #s

naw im from Cleveland but my family is from the yo..I still have family that reside there till this day.. I take that back I spent alot of time there, the yo played a major part of my childhood/teenage years..I used to visit my aunt and uncle on the northside by the cemetery and dairy queen and go swimming over there back in the day..I was there the day those cats broke from the prison back in 98 lol..

Last edited:
On Monday afternoon Miami Booker T. Washington DE/LB Demetrius Jackson was wavering on his Cane commitment.

Now?

He's solid.

"I'm committed to Miami," he said. "I'm solid. This is it. I'm done with the recruiting process. This is it.

"I want to stay home, my family to come and see me. All other options are closed."

He spoke with coach Micheal Barrow after saying he didn't consider himself a Cane commitment on Monday afternoon. And Barrow helped convince him to get back on board.

"Taking no other visits, that's my choice," Jackson said. "I thought about it and this is where I want to be, hands down."

Jackson says teammates Chad Thomas and Nigel Bethel "are solid to Miami too," and says he sees a bright future for the Canes.

"They're on the rise, coming back," Jackson said. "I can't wait to get there and get to work."

Jackson says Barrow and Jethro Franklin are taking an in-home visit with him on Tuesday night.

"I'm putting it out there that I'm done with the recruiting process," Jackson said. "Miami is the only school that I'm going to."

He's set up his UM visit for the weekend of Jan. 18.

Nobody likes that fraud *** dude. Did you not see what the former gators were tweeting when he lost?

Florida wide receiver Quinton Dunbar (@QuintonDunbar1) tweeted: “Lol lets see if Urban Meyer play sick again #UnLoyal”

UF kicker Brad Phillips (@sirekicksalot97) simply tweeted: “Justice.”

Gators offensive guard Jon Halapio (@Jhalapio67) tweeted: “HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA”

Former UF linebacker and current Miami Dolphins player Jelani Jenkins posted on @jelanijenkins3: "Ahhh I can rest easy now."

Last edited:
Oh ****, no I didn't see that...I don't do Tweeter. That's even worse, I just meant in terms of fans.

I don't think CUM has a soul.

Back
Top Bottom