2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

Well Hurricane fans, we are watching what couldve been if Teddy stayed home and came to the U..... IM SO SAD....

Thanks Randy Shannon
Wut? Teddy was coming to UGA until Christian LeMay committed.

Teddy threw up the U then did a cutthroat 
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 can't wait to see the next video the Canes Shades Guy uploads to youtube

The slurpage is OD smh

Miami getting washed by freaking Louisville lmaooo they are who we thought they were! Y'all def didn't want a game against UGA holmes...
You talking about slurpage? You make every post or topic comeback to UGA and how "nobody would want a game against them," or "UGA fields the best talent year in and year out" kinda crap. Is it possible to discuss something without bringing UGA into the discussion?
N0.

Wut? Teddy was coming to UGA until Christian LeMay committed.

Teddy threw up the U then did a cutthroat :wow: :rofl: :rofl:  can't wait to see the next video the Canes Shades Guy uploads to youtube

I don't know what hole you where living in when Northwestern was killing it in Miami. But Teddy and half the team were committed to Miami... Only reason they didn't come, was Shannon got fired and that Shapiro nonsense happen

Just laughable dnofrio needs to go and if golden can't let his friend go he needs to go then to. Its just slamts and outs all damn game and we make no adjustments its been the same **** evey game all year. There's no excuse bfor it players aren't being developed and its obvious.

UGA? Aside from UM & UL the other schoo was LSU

At the time remember him being a solid UM commit

Just laughable dnofrio needs to go and if golden can't let his friend go he needs to go then to. Its just slamts and outs all damn game and we make no adjustments its been the same **** evey game all year. There's no excuse bfor it players aren't being developed and its obvious.

While I have been a supporter of Golden he has to be on the hot seat next year he was brought in for defense and the defense has been trash every year.

I'm tired of Miami kids embarassing us on national TV.

Last edited:
So Curtis Samuel can give him that work like David Boston.

Dame Webb next in the Buckeye pipeline. Gamble, Winfield, Plummer, Clements.

I know Michigan didn't fire Rich Rodriguez for this.

:lol:

:smh:

Teddy B was de-committing.before Shannon got.the axe.

Miami's defense is as poorly coached a def. Unit as I've ever seen. There's speed there but theyes always poor pursuit angles, poor zone integrity and bad drop depth by Lbs. The split the difference concept vs 5 wides is so archaic. My goodness

Michigan's S&C program seems to be lacking. I didn't see one ripped Linebacker or safety. That's scary

Tabor down to Bama/Zona

Adoree down to Lsu/Uf/Usc

this dude is really thinking track more than football. If he was a sprinter, I'd get it but jumping... :smh:

2015 Eric Sweeney ready to pick up his chain

Last edited:

Crazy how we can fill up a home stadium in Orlando but can't fill up a stadium at home. The team gets a crowd in front of them and they lay an egg. Dnofrio better be gone when he steps off that bus in coral gables

And teddy d committed from us because of Shannon and his loyalty to J12. Teddy knew he wasn't getting any early PT.

Adoree down to Lsu/Uf/Usc

this dude is really thinking track more than football. If he was a sprinter, I'd get it but jumping...
mean.gif

exactly why dude wont even look at UCLA
mean.gif
 and like you said its only for jumping not running.
Dude really came thru with Teddy was a Dawg?!?!?!?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
this fool is back on his lean and weed again.

Jabrill Peppers and Bryan Mone just change the color of blue you will rock next year
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Teddy did like UGA early but :lol:

well i read my message wrong, Apparently Adoreè those 3 are definitely in it. Also named Fsu Ucla & Tenn as up there with 1st 3.

Back
Top Bottom