2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

UA doesn't allow committed kids to 'Commit' on NSD. They allow for heavily leaning kids to commit. If that's the case then all these dudes who are announcing, & likely popping for LSU, wouldn't be allowed to commit on air

Last edited:
I'd love to have Adoree but I feel like we never have luck with these types of dragged out recruitments. Not holding my breath

Saban has his work cut out for him. Might regret or reconsider UT. LSU's class could end championship caliber. A&M is only growing with recognition, prestige, and recruiting.

Oh recruiting's not my strong suit I'll have to defer to others. :lol: I only know about the Louisiana guys because I read over last summer that it was a lot of 5 star caliber guys there than in recent memory.

I want Tony Brown to be a Buckeye but I know it won't happen. He's LSU or Bama.

If not Brown, Bama gets Tabor.

Nowitness: Isn't A&M still in the running for Jamal Adams.

looking like we'll close out with Hurd, Paulk, & Derrell Scott at RB. The 2014 version of Jamal Lewis, Travis Henry & Travis Stephens :lol: *clutches chest like Fred Sanford*

Won't be shocked if Hurd ends up the best back in the class over Fournette and Michel. They calling him young AP with that rare combo of size and speed.

Serious question:

How is it that even with bad coaching (Dooley) and being down for years, Vols recruiting always seems to be top notch?  Is it just off the strength of the Fulmer success and legacies?  I feel like most other programs suffer through down years in recruiting when they struggle performance wise but UT is always handing out chains.

Last edited:
I'm so ready to watch Oregon stomp Texas tonight 
pimp.gif

If that doesn't happen 
embarassed.gif

ohwell.gif

Nowitness: Isn't A&M still in the running for Jamal Adams.
No, and haven't been for some time... Something apparently happened in his official that soured the whole thing. He's LSU or Florida all the way.

A&M is hoping to close with Ihenacho, Steven Parker, Braden Smith, Kenny Young... Flip Davion Hall from Baylor and pray like hell they land Speedy...

At least that's what I've gathered.

Kaaya and Valentine are sticking. Kaaya came to the bowl game unfortunately.

Olsen didn't travel for the game. Not much being said about his status as of yet.

Back
Top Bottom