2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

Bama's last two games not prepared as far as a Saban team goes, and for this game once again uninterested and a lost season....

-Not even a Bama fan but anyone should be able to see that.
laugh.gif
 you and this "uninterested" stuff, the hell are you talking about

Impressive win for OU tonight. I don't think anyone saw that, not even OU fans. I'm all for OU being "elite" again, if that means Texas stays irrelevant lol

Seriously though, is this the start of Bama coming back to earth? No one stays on top for forever.

I'm waiting to see if IEO really returns to school.

I heard it's a really tough decision for him. He really likes being there right now.

Impressive win for OU tonight. I don't think anyone saw that, not even OU fans. I'm all for OU being "elite" again, if that means Texas stays irrelevant lol

Seriously though, is this the start of Bama coming back to earth? No one stays on top for forever.

I wonder if this is the year people stop D-riding the SEC and realize there are a lot of good teams from all over. Next year could be really interesting

Bama will be fine.

I have some questions about Kirby Smart though. He got out-coached tonight yet again. Texas A&M, Auburn, and now OU have exposed him. Yet he's supposed to be some great DC. Starting to think he may be just a product of having all that great talent on defense and is a bit overrated.

Every BCS game has been good so far, good way to close out an era. I see Clemson blowing Ohio State out of the water and FSU handling Auburn though.

Surprised to see no Kenyan Drake @ all...seems he was in Saban's doghouse for most of the year despite his apparent talent...Will be interesting to see who transfers away out of Kenyan Drake, Altee Tenpenny, Alvin Kamara, and Tyren Jones, as I expect at least two to transfer

Kamara's definitely one of them after the minor incident in November.

When things were good, perfect blend of three RB's. Yeldon the workhorse, Henry the power, Drake the speed.

Thanks to NT, I didn't even bother watching after reading the posts in the first few minutes of the game because Bama was about to blow OU out of the water.

Thanks to NT, I didn't even bother watching after reading the posts in the first few minutes of the game because Bama was about to blow OU out of the water.
How much you know about Scott and Kitt?

UGA didn't want either, obviously.

I don't follow recruiting too closely. From what I've seen, Scott is supposed to be really good, dynamic and should be a difference maker. Kitt is smooth but much more of a possession receiver.

Looking forward to the game tomorrow and I'm actually real surprised with how many folks I've seen pick Clemson, I wouldn't put money on it. I know Spence is out along with most of Ohio's secondary but I hope we have a plan to contain Lil B Miller. We typically don't do too well against dual-threat types...all I know is we won't win if we have so many unforced TOs like against FSU (we weren't gonna win that anyway) and South Carolina.

I think something like 4 underclassmen from Clemson are gone. Sammy was like **** your grade and didn't even submit paperwork for one. :lol: Beasley got 2nd rd apparently and is gone. Tay Bryant shouldn't leave but he's gone because he's bad at school, has kids and thinks he's better than he is but I hope he shows out and steps up. Then one other unexpected.

Last edited:
Too bad Cook never had a chance to stick. Shadell Bell in 2015 could be better than both receivers we discussed. I love Martavis Bryant's potential in the NFL. Could be a steal in the middle rounds.

Crazy i went with my gut feeling and won me a good amount of money. Never bet in CFB before in my life lol

Too bad Cook never had a chance to stick. Shadell Bell in 2015 could be better than both receivers we discussed. I love Martavis Bryant's potential in the NFL. Could be a steal in the middle rounds.

My concern with Tay is that he hasn't really proven to be all that motivated or a hard worker, nowhere near Sammy or Nuk. I agree he could still be a steal in the middle rounds but with rookie contracts it's not really worth it for him to bounce early for that. If he could dedicate himself and show out next year he could move way up and make a few million. He's still got a lot to prove, he's had discipline issues and potential aside, he's got issues to work out to justify anything above 3rd rd (not saying he'd go there this year). He could do it with being a #1 target in 2014, he'd also have to work with a new QB too though. Kinda curious to see what he runs in the 40.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom