2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

She could get it though.

425258_2775627998863_1925917062_n.jpg

Go raw. Knock her up. 21 years later when her blue chip prospect producing vagina produces a 1st round draft pick.....PROFIT

She could get it though.

Go raw. Knock her up. 21 years later when her blue chip prospect producing vagina produces a 1st round draft pick.....PROFIT
Yea mama could get it
devil.gif
thats their mama? 

her *** can get it 

edit: damn her box produced two 5 stars w/ two different men? 
eek.gif
eek.gif

**** I can make a Lil Vic 5' 9" 5 star cb 
roll.gif

Last edited:
What's your guys take on the following uncommitted guys?

Adoree Jackson
Lorenzo Carter
Damian Prince
Derrell Scott
UF - LSU was reportedly the favorite but I'm sticking with my initial hunch and prediction. Supposedly Oregon is still in the mix behind LSU, UF, USC.
Bama - Fully know that's the least likely destination with UGA, FSU, LSU heavy in the mix with visits scheduled, but Bama was once a clear favorite before Hand and Hand was recruiting Lo at the UA game. Carter likely ends up at Georgia.
Maryland - I don't have a real read on his recruitment. Know he received death threats in the Summer which is a shame. I'm tailing and trusting Dre on this one.
South Carolina - He probably goes Vols but Hurd will steal all the shine as the feature back, IMO. They could always play together to form a formidable combo but I'm going Gamecocks. Even though Mike Davis has a year of eligibility left.

Maybe not blown out, but I don't trust our defense in the least against the pass. Roby being out doesn't hurt us too badly, it'll just be Reeves against Watkins and I'd rather see some promise out of a younger guy than a vet blowing coverage all game
Sammy and Martavis Bryant gonna eat like Peter Luger's.

She could get it though.

Yea mama could get it :evil:
thats their mama? 

her *** can get it 

edit: damn her box produced two 5 stars w/ two different men? :wow: :wow:  

**** I can make a Lil Vic 5' 9" 5 star cb :rofl:

Lmaooo dog even tho shes a ***** her chest was looking right on tv last night.

How are the devout anti-SEC folks any better than the "SEC!" crowd? Both are incredibly annoying.

Short list for Penn State: Golden, Munchak, Franklin. Golden and Munchak obviously Penn State grads. Franklin with ties to the state of Pennsylvania. I think Golden is the hire.

UF - LSU was reportedly the favorite but I'm sticking with my initial hunch and prediction. Supposedly Oregon is still in the mix behind LSU, UF, USC.
Bama - Fully know that's the least likely destination with UGA, FSU, LSU heavy in the mix with visits scheduled, but Bama was once a clear favorite before Hand and Hand was recruiting Lo at the UA game. Carter likely ends up at Georgia.
Maryland - I don't have a real read on his recruitment. Know he received death threats in the Summer which is a shame. I'm tailing and trusting Dre on this one.
South Carolina - He probably goes Vols but Hurd will steal all the shine as the feature back, IMO. They could always play together to form a formidable combo but I'm going Gamecocks. Even though Mike Davis has a year of eligibility left.
Always comin through with the solid analysis.  Thanks Champ

Whoever decided that Seven Nation Army needs to be played for anything CFB related single-handedly killed the song. Thanks.

Always comin through with the solid analysis.  Thanks Champ
Anytime, brotha.

Like I predicted. Unless the new HC (Golden or otherwise) keeps Johnson as DL coach, Holley is gone from Penn State and reopening his commitment. UF was his second choice and becomes the likely favorite. He was pissed O'Brien lied to his face about bolting for the NFL, but he's waiting to see the new hire and definitely if Johnson stays or not.

Ohio State and Bama would be low key in the mix. Indiana reached out because of his friendship with TE Fuchs, but they don't have a real chance at landing Holley.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/h...enn-state-o-brien-departure-article-1.1563850

always called Golden to Penn St whenever oh boy left.....knew he was running to the NFL asap 

Back
Top Bottom