2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

Actually, I would have loved to see that Stanford team match up vs Bama last year just to see the physicality in that game.

Louisville lost a couple of key games near the end of the schedule, but they would've given plenty of teams problems outside of Florida. That was an extremely young team and they were able to handle business on the road, even if it was ugly at times. :smokin

Don't act like Florida offense wasn't trash, because it was...that defense and special teams saved them so many times in the season...they shouldve lost to more than one out of conference team

Last edited:
Don't get upset when we defend our team, you mad because we have a back bone...naw you're not gonna sit up and say whatever and expect cardo and I not to say something, especially when the majority of you guys teams underachieved this past season, who isn't proud to get recruits ? I sit up here and watch The U fans and Florida state fans get hype about recruits on here only to look flat out dumb when November comes around so they have relive championship they've won back when they were picking their own boogers and eating them ...so you can save that crap you're talking...our season was better than majority of you guys teams that's a fact...if we won the SEC title we go to the championship, we lose we get some crappy bowl..while some of you other losers who didnt even compete in the conference title game gets to go to a bcs bowl game...

What I said makes perfect sense...you wanna brag about Stanford and give props..you're not getting props for playing in a wack division..if they were so good that game against ND should've been won by more than a touchdown...But they didnt did they ? They lost to a team who played mediocre teams the entire season...and it showed in the NT game.

I'm pretty sure the same wouldve happened to Stanford if they played in the NT game against bama or Georgia for that matter.

So you pipe down...I'm pretty sure my team will be in the SEC title game again, and I'm sure the aggies will be watching at home...again
well said !!

Don't act like Florida offense wasn't trash, because it was...that defense and special teams saved them so many times in the season...they shouldve lost to more than one out of conference team
Of course it was, I didn't think they'd pick up Pease's offense that quickly, but that defense has carried them many times before, as LSU's has.

Opening games this season will be nice. :pimp:

His logic might be the dumbest thing I've ever read.
Still not taking into account that Stanford had a completely different QB in the game than later in the season when they started rolling but what are you gonna do? #dumbdawgsstaydumb

I love the hate in here. Ive been following these threads for years and rarely post. I'm too old to be defending the Dawgs on here. It would take up all of my time. The turn of events against UGA the last month or so is funny to me. We all should know how Cardo is by now. Its nothing different, he reps the Dawgs to the fullest and may say some outlandish things but its all fun and games. It used to be just fun jibes back and forth with people. I've noticed now that many newer names have chimed in saying more **** back and actually taking him serious and going in on our program as a whole. Its just funny how the tide has turned. People yapping about BCS bowl appearances and who is more relevant is just stupid. We lost the Conference Championship while Florida doesn't play in it and waltzes to the Sugar Bowl. Its the way the system is and we deal with it. The slander has to stop though. UGA is not a junk program and has been overall consistent since Richt has arrived in Athens. 2 Conference Championships and 5 total SEC Championship games is not bad especially for a UGA program who was not used to winning. Would I like to win more games and knock Bama off their ******g perch, of course. I know it means nothing but we did finish in the top 5 and without question were the closest of any team not named Alabama or Notre Dame to play in the MNC a year ago. Let's get the conversation back on track please. I wanna read more info about other people's schools during the offseason not this JBuch guy with the stupid hashtags.

Last edited:
I love the hate in here. Ive been following these threads for years and rarely post. I'm too old to be defending the Dawgs on here. It would take up all of my time. The turn of events against UGA the last month or so is funny to me. We all should know how Cardo is by now. Its nothing different, he reps the Dawgs to the fullest and may say some outlandish things but its all fun and games. It used to be just fun jibes back and forth with people. I've noticed now that many newer names have chimed in saying more **** back and actually taking him serious and going in on our program as a whole. Its just funny how the tide has turned. People yapping about BCS bowl appearances and who is more relevant is just stupid. We lost the Conference Championship while Florida doesn't play in it and waltzes to the Sugar Bowl. Its the way the system is and we deal with it. The slander has to stop though. UGA is not a junk program and has been overall consistent since Richt has arrived in Athens. 2 Conference Championships and 5 total SEC Championship games is not bad especially for a UGA program who was not used to winning. Would I like to win more games and knock Bama off their ******g perch, of course. I know it means nothing but we did finish in the top 5 and without question were the closest of any team not named Alabama or Notre Dame to play in the MNC a year ago. Let's get the conversation back on track please. I wanna read more info about other people's schools during the offseason not this JBuch guy with the stupid hashtags.

Nah... no one's reading that.

Last edited:
Damn you UGA fans are stupid.

Acting like we care about what your school did and came from. You know damn well Cardo and Keith just talk nonsense, it's about damn time someone called them out for it.

It's funny you talk about hashtags when that is Cardo's game. I've been following this thread for years, and I be damned If I gotta hear about how UGA is gonna sign the number 1 class in the universe and sign every player who is number 1 at their position.

I guess it's easy to single out one person when you don't read the whole entire story, Keith has been in here talking mess the entire week, I'm not gonna let him sit here and act ignorant and just spew dumb nonsense all day. Acting like his school won the damn national championship or something, and on top of that, his theories make ZERO sense. Stanford is a better program than Georgia right now, Stanford played better competition last year, I don't wanna hear this "Well it's the SEC", it's easy when you only play 1 ranked team the entire season. LOL get outta here.

It's one thing to talk football, it's another to just sit here and play BS. I gave him facts and he turned the discussion into popping pimples off my face, not sure what that has to do with football... Take off the blinders, son.

I'm convinced you UGA fans cuddle in a corner at night, feed each other dog food and watch highlight tapes of 1980 National Championship. Pathetic.

Woof Woof, Dawgs with no bark.

Carry on.

Last edited:
Why are you so salty? I read what Keith was saying and I agree to some extent but in reality we will never know. I don't care if Stanford is a better program or not. That's debatable first of and second of all who cares? It seriously is just such a random discussion that I just don't understand why you are so mad. The same stuff you are accusing us of is the same stuff, Miami, FSU, Michigan fans do as well. Not to single them out as I am interested in what they have going on as well but I don't see the venom spewed toward them. That's all. Carry on you guys were doing a great job bashing my alma mater. Not to speak for Cardo but it seems to me he just comes in updates the thread with UGA info just like Gunna does with UT, Dre with FSU and so on and so forth. Yeah he has a style about it but like I tried to mention it was met with laughter before. What do I know though, apparently we are all stupid in the South.

Damn you UGA fans are stupid.
Acting like we care about what your school did and came from. You know damn well Cardo and Keith just talk nonsense, it's about damn time someone called them out for it.
It's funny you talk about hashtags when that is Cardo's game. I've been following this thread for years, and I be damned If I gotta hear about how UGA is gonna sign the number 1 class in the universe and sign every player who is number 1 at their position.

I guess it's easy to single out one person when you don't read the whole entire story, Keith has been in here talking mess the entire week, I'm not gonna let him sit here and act ignorant and just spew dumb nonsense all day. Acting like his school won the damn national championship or something, and on top of that, his theories make ZERO sense. Stanford is a better program than Georgia right now, Stanford played better competition last year, I don't wanna hear this "Well it's the SEC", it's easy when you only play 1 ranked team the entire season. LOL get outta here.

It's one thing to talk football, it's another to just sit here and play BS. I gave him facts and he turned the discussion into popping pimples off my face, not sure what that has to do with football... Take off the blinders, son.

I'm convinced you UGA fans cuddle in a corner at night, feed each other dog food and watch highlight tapes of 1980 National Championship. Pathetic.
Woof Woof, Dawgs with no bark.

Carry on.

You didn't play squat :lol: you played Oregon and that's that...you lost to ND..you are frauds from the jump you piece of clown pie...and you're not a better program than Georgia...if our teams wouldve met last season no doubt we would've hung 50 on you clowns...I'm gonna keep trashing your weak program, in it's bum conference and it's nothing you can do about it...

You didn't play squat
laugh.gif
you played Oregon and that's that...you lost to ND..you are frauds from the jump you piece of clown pie...and you're not a better program than Georgia...if our teams wouldve met last season no doubt we would've hung 50 on you clowns...I'm gonna keep trashing your weak program, in it's bum conference and it's nothing you can do about it...
Who did you play again? one ranked team?

That is interesting you say you would have dropped 50 on us, how many teams did that?

What national championship did you play in again? Cause Notre Dame played in one regardless of your BS.
LOL have a nice day sir.

Ignore button is the greatest button on NT.

More hypothetical garbage... no one takes you serious.

Like I said before, the teams you beat had an overall record well below .500

You beat one ranked team.

You didn't play in a BCS game.

You didn't win a championship in your conference.

Those are facts.

-ignore-

If Georgia doesn't finish the season 11-1 I don't wanna hear ****...that's y'all bar with all this hype...y'all should be humble cause you know how ya coach chokes when his teams are expected to do well

I'm far from a uga hater...just saying...y'all a big *** state school with accolades comparable to lil ol Wake Forest

The main contributors to the thread are fans of Tennessee, Florida St, UGA, Michigan, Oregon, USC.

I'm tOSU but don't post a ton in here

Does BigMike still post in here? DLo posts in the soccer thread so I know he's still around. Hopefully he comes back when the season starts to give his view of UGA since he is pretty much the opposite of Cardo. I like reading both spectrum's in the same thread.

Back
Top Bottom