2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

[COLOR=#red]Can't wait for September 14 for "The Rematch"....College Station is going to be CRAZY. College Gameday will more than likely be on location, I'll be hosting a few of my boys coming into town for the game...kind of nervous though...Bama coming for blood.[/COLOR]

I'm optimistic about my Cal Bears

they can't be as bad as they were last year
laugh.gif
Is Goff really an option at QB for you guys? He is a rail! I think from what I've read about you guys, Hinder would be your best bet.

that boring 2 yards and a cloud of dust offense?  punch you in the mouth til your defense breaks in the middle?

no thanks.

Give me 345 yards receiving in an L any day
pimp.gif

13-9 is what started the SEC's 7 year run, so yea we have no love for you UCLA.

*no hard feelings btw*

that boring 2 yards and a cloud of dust offense?  punch you in the mouth til your defense breaks in the middle?

no thanks.

pimp.gif
Ask Barkley how all those passing yards turned out the past 4 years against Stanford
pimp.gif

We own the state.

99. Damn near played for the title before like a lot of good teams got sniped on championship weekend.

no thanks.

pimp.gif
Ask Barkley how all those passing yards turned out the past 4 years against Stanford
pimp.gif

We own the state.
Resulted in just as many National Titles for USC as Stanford won, but at least 17x as many betches.

#SexualBallers

Where's SOS with the Stanford and Georgia team threads. He did it to Michigan but there's no way we were ever this bad............were we?

Where's SOS with the Stanford and Georgia team threads. He did it to Michigan but there's no way we were ever this bad............were we?
I don't think it was close. Y'all just supplied daily recruiting updates like y'all were out on the trail. :lol:

They start flame wars making no good points and just throw around the words SEC, pie and fraud to hide the fact that they have no good points.

Last edited:
I don't think it was close. Y'all just supplied daily recruiting updates like y'all were out on the trail. :lol:

They start flame wars making no good points and just throw around the words SEC, pie and fraud to hide the fact that they have no good points.

The worst part was it was probably during the RichRod era when we were recruiting meh 3*'s. At least now we have something worth posting since Hoke and Mattison have recruited their minds out.

Back
Top Bottom