2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

Maybe...maybe not but that defense will give rice plenty of opportunities to score...but if I put any vested interest in the game ill be hoping for them to stay within 4 TDs :smile:
Depends on who all ends up getting suspended for that game. Could be without the starting FS, a starting CB, and a starting DT for that game...

4 TDs might be a bit too much, but we'll beat Rice by more than 2 TDs.

Last edited:
yea yall should 
laugh.gif

[COLOR=#red]He wasn't hungover he was sick. I know this because ESPN said so...:lol:

Man, I hope all this "news" isn't foreshadowing what the season is going to be like.

Hoping my dude Deshazor doesn't get suspended. Despite how he might be portrayed because of that incident, he's really a cool down to earth dude. [/COLOR]

Manziel is going to produce once he gets on the field... His main problem is not acting the fool and making sure he is on the field... Kid can play but he needs to just lay low and take care of himself

Didnt know Isaiah Crowell was playing in the swac...hope espnu still show meac/swac games on thurs nights

You said that like I'm the only Georgia fan with a PS3 that posts in this thread tho 
laugh.gif

also funny you picking Ole Miss because that's the team I have beating aTm by 13. 
wink.gif

[COLOR=#red]Was all in jest...and I'll be picking TAMU. good luck this year. I'll admit to not always being a TAMU fan before I attended the school, but I never had a problem with UGA, actually liked them during the Eric Zeier(sp?) years, Q Jones years, Hines and Boss Bailey years. [/COLOR]

Cortez McDowell down to UT, Auburn, Jawja

SEC effect
mean.gif
mean.gif
Said he's gonna commit somewhere August 2nd. He was at Dawgnight...he also spent time with our Baseball coaches, but I figured Kendall Gant took his spot that night... We're also still after Ole Miss commit 4* S CJ Hampton so I guess we're taking 1 more Safety to let Kendall Gant play FS/Boundary Corner like Sanders Commings did for us if we can't ink CB Kendarius Webster or DJ Smith, but we only got room for like 6 more commits and still have players higher on our bur board like Malone, Mixon, Carter, McMillan, Shaw, Miller, Keyon Brown, Gaillard (committing to the G next week), Lambert, etc so we shall see...I've had McDowell going to UT all year.

Vols got commit from 4* JuCo WR Eric Lauderdale

#ComeGetYourDawgCollarMalone

BrunoBoxerPuppy18WeeksWalk1.JPG

Last edited:
Manziel is drawing all sorts of red flags since winning the Heisman :smh:

He gets drunk and parties and goes out. God forbid a college student do any of those things. :lol:

People overreacting to the Manziel stuff. It's not like he's addicted to drugs or something. He's only doing the same things every other college student in America does. Let him live.

Back
Top Bottom