2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

this is the offensive lineman equivalent to jadeveon's hit

from 2007

as long as vegas still line the non major conferences every week ....they can make another division 
laugh.gif

eek.gif
 can't remember the last time I've seen a miami recruiting class w/ so many south florida players 
What about the year the whole northwestern went to miami
yea but that was like 6 years ago......still awhile for a school located in south florida 

jacory , sean spence , streeter and marcus forston 
pimp.gif

i felt like we had a chance at teddy but jacory's stigma was too much

when birdgewater decommited i was legit bummed out
Teddy knew he had no chance at starting with Shannon there and how he rode jacory.

I mean it can't be worse we were so young on defense last year we should be better based off experience

Please lord
I'm praying it is. Tracy and ladaruis Gunter will most likely be starting at corner. But if we don't get any push from the D-line like last year QBs have all day to stand back there and pick apart the defense

quote from nigel bethel

"After I took the trip to Alabama, I didn't feel like that is a place I see myself at for the next three to four year," Bethel said. "When I went to Florida State I saw it was pretty much a party town. I feel like I wouldn't have been able to stay focused at Florida State. I stayed home in Miami, because I know I have a lot of people that will keep me on the right track."

Last edited:
quote from nigel bethel
"After I took the trip to Alabama, I didn't feel like that is a place I see myself at for the next three to four year," Bethel said. "When I went to Florida State I saw it was pretty much a party town. I feel like I wouldn't have been able to stay focused at Florida State. I stayed home in Miami, because I know I have a lot of people that will keep me on the right track."

wt93ic.jpg

Glad we got Bethel, but not sure that he had a commutable FSU offer and definitely didn't have a Bama offer.

Bruce Feldman ‏@BFeldmanCBS now
Now THAT'S a quote. RT @ChipBrownOB: I asked #Baylor S Ahmad Dixon if the Bears could win the #Big12. He said, "Can God save a hooker?"

i guess

@CFBPlayoff We'll use the umbrella name “New Year’s Six” for bowls that will host semifinals. The primary focus, of course, will be on the playoff.

Perryman at 243 (he is a monster). Alex Figueroa at 238. Gaines at 240. Kirby at 236. Is that possible? Do we actually have big linebackers now?

Used to seeing us trot out small linebackers during the Shannon years.

Perryman at 243 (he is a monster). Alex Figueroa at 238. Gaines at 240. Kirby at 236. Is that possible? Do we actually have big linebackers now?

Used to seeing us trot out small linebackers during the Shannon years.
figueroa still like 18/19 and is expected to start as a freshman 
pimp.gif

figueroa still like 18/19 and is expected to start as a freshman 
pimp.gif

I want to see Perryman, Figueroa and Kirby as our starters. If Gaines keeps it up he will probably start ahead of Kirby although I think Kirby finishes the season as the starter.

Ricky Seals-Jones tweeted today that A&M has him holding steady at 240 lbs... :x

Evans 6'5 230
RSJ 6'6 240
Cam Clear is like 6'7 270

Nightmare.

Back
Top Bottom