2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

A team like Washington State who hasn't had a winning season since 2003, yet I'm supposed to believe they've been one of the most underrated teams from a preseason standpoint in the past 13 years.

I'm sleep doe.

We're like the only clean program around anymore, so yea, that makes sense.
bullcrap.gif

A team like Washington State who hasn't had a winning season since 2003, yet I'm supposed to believe they've been one of the most underrated teams from a preseason standpoint in the past 13 years.

I'm sleep doe.

You've underrated just how crappy they were

:lol: look at you crying. Why don't you help your frat bro coach figure out who to start at QB?

Last edited:
Deon bush still not 100% and he's most likely not.gonna play Friday night. Hopefully he's ready for the Florida game

DDots all jacked up on Mountain Dew, you GOTS to chiiillll 
roll.gif
laugh.gif

#KnockSomebodiesDickLoose

#Wut

#ThisIsClimpsonWeDontWoohoo

Last edited:
So the way I read it RSJ committed to UT for 300k, turned down 600k from Clemson or Ole Miss, decommited from UT to play for A&M for free.

Seems legit.

Wait, how'd Clemson get thrown in the mix?

This story was the first I've heard of the kid and I'm not in any way acting like we don't cheat too but I looked him up in articles and didn't see a single mention of Clemson. I'm sure he got an offer but I find it hard to believe he got offered that kind of cash or anything major if he never even looked at Clemson, it doesn't make sense.

I asked earlier not even pertaining to Clemson in this situation but most of the stories I've heard were where the kid's family or handler brought up some kind of conversation about it or a local booster help guide them along. Why would that kind of money even be mentioned if the parents were above it...like what benefit would there be to a school if no amount of money would entice them to get the kid to sign? Aside from the obvious that pops could be lying.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom