2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

BSwAFg5IcAE0sJ9.jpg:large

Coolest thing Vols ever done

BSxWbXcIgAAjQmp.jpg

:lol: at suspended for the first half.

College sports is so fun. Spend 3 years hovering over a school, absolve itself within a few weeks, suspend a whole season for having lunch, but absolve another kid for getting suitcases of money, while not allowing free tattoos, but looking the other way during rapes. :lol:

NCAA is the mob. Gotta be.
ih7bs1.jpg

So, if you have no proof, how do you even suspend him for a half? :rolleyes

I saw Dez Bryant's quote a couple weeks ago and if I were him, even though it's in the past, I'd be pissed off. I really hope somehow the NCAA gets blown up and there are drastic changes to the way college sports are governed.

Got to give it up to the Scam Newton law firm team -- they have done it again...Along with commissioner Mike Sleeze and the B.S.ec conference.

Last edited:
Comparing apples and oranges. But we should have a ruling by now. 
i know there not the same but if the ncaa had time to investigate this call him in to met talk it over and give out the details there should be plenty of time to just call us up and give us what we got. theres no wat in hell it takes 10+ weeks after meeting to go over everything theyve had for 3 years to give a ruling

The NCAA can investigate Johnny Football for bout 4weeks and come to a verdict 72hrs before the season starts... But they have been f'ing around Miami, for almost 3yrs and still not word on word on punishment... Am I the only person who see a problem with this ?

The NCAA can investigate Johnny Football for bout 4weeks and come to a verdict 72hrs before the season starts... But they have been f'ing around Miami, for almost 3yrs and still not word on word on punishment... Am I the only person who see a problem with this ?

This is excatly what I'm saying its ridiculous.

i know there not the same but if the ncaa had time to investigate this call him in to met talk it over and give out the details there should be plenty of time to just call us up and give us what we got. theres no wat in hell it takes 10+ weeks after meeting to go over everything theyve had for 3 years to give a ruling
The people who investigate eligibility and infractions aren't the same people. We should have a ruling, but this comparison just doesn't make sense.

The people who investigate eligibility and infractions aren't the same people. We should have a ruling, but this comparison just doesn't make sense.
im pretty sure they were investigating a infraction as well. Cash counts as a gift. it was said gifts were given to our players by shapiro. Pretty much the same thing just ours was a lot more players

One of the many reasons I am losing faith in college sports.

Off topic, I still don't understand how the NCAA can hand down punishments to teams for the next 3-4 years (I.e; Penn State, OSU, USC) when the players and coaches responsible for the crimes are either retired on went to the NFL?.. WTF!

Can't wait to see what happens when a star Alabama player gets in trouble (rape, murder) and the NCAA allows him to continue playing since is Alabama

Back
Top Bottom