2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

White out Miami.

Theyve had to add extra seats to the stadium just like they did for the national championship game. It's sold out don't worry about the crowd its gonna be there.

Johnny Manziel is the best thing to happen to college football since the Miami Hurricanes.

Oh, BTW good game on ESPNU right...I suggest y'all watch, UGA is gonna dominate like always.

But really, I think next weekend's Bulldogs put up more of a fight than this game's Bulldogs.

Thanks.

******g San Diego St smfh

I thought they were halfway decent but they lost to some no name squad 40-19.

What a damn joke the game should be at noon. Boringgggggggg

seriously that Mack pick 6 was glorious it made the game a tad interesting

blowouts suck

Last edited:
Can anyone tell me how AJ Mccarron did against Virginia Tech? Didn't get around to watching the game.

Can anyone tell me how AJ Mccarron did against Virginia Tech? Didn't get around to watching the game.

struggled somewhat with Tech's pressure...showed some troubling mechanics, bad footwork due to Va Tech's pressue, ie bad release points on his throws etc....Tech kept him out of rhythm for most of the game so he couldn't really get into a good flow.... he was like 10-21 for 110 yards...Bama also rushed for under 100 yds for the first time since the 2011 LSU game

Last edited:
Oh yeah congrats to the Clemson fans on here..don't think I gave yall props..can't wait till we play again next season. After playing Clemson and seeing that offense, I honestly don't give a **** about any other SEC team offense. Our defense should play well against these SEC team offense. If our Oline get things together good things will happen business will be took care of.

Back
Top Bottom