2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

So Cardo's first name is Tyler... Good to know... My daddy loved them, his daddy loved them...

JFF is becoming the PBF of college football :lol:
Could you imagine if he walked out with Money on Sept. 14th against Canelo ? (i know he won't but still )

Last edited:
gameday
pimp.gif
Famous Jameis 
pimp.gif

Johnny Manziel is the best thing to happen to college football since the Miami Hurricanes.

Manziel is the Honey Boo Boo of college football. White trash that way too many people find entertaining.

but if he went to oregon you'd be slurping him like there's no tomorrow. did he smash your girl or something?

if he went to oregon he would be backing up mariota. why you think he de committed oregon to play at texas a&m

Here's the thing though..... Why must we be so critical of the kid's style of living? Who is Johnny Manziel hurting while being "obnoxious" for lack of a better word? The guy has unbelievable talent and skill for a player his size.... It's very special and if you can"t appreciate that and put the hate aside, then you will miss some damb good football.

Heres mariota's numbers if he plays the same amount of minutes as manziel.

Marcus Mariota:

PASSING:

Comp/Att/yards: 327/468, 3767 yds
Yards per play: 8.0
Comp%: 69.9%
TD's: 45
Int: 9

RUSHING:

Att/yds: 147/1035 yds
Yds per carry: 7.0yds
Long: 86yds
TD's: 8

Total yards: 4802 yds

Johhny Manziel:

PASSING:

Comp/Att/Yards: 273/400 3419yds
Yards per play: 8.5yds
Comp%: 68.3%
TD's: 24
Int: 8

RUSHING:

Att/Yds: 184/1181yds
Yds per carry: 6.4yds
Long: 72
TD's: 19

Total yds: 4652yds

Marcus Mariota:

PASSING:

RUSHING:

Johhny Manziel:

PASSING:

RUSHING:

The teams are different that each team is playing tho. I mean look at Oregon's sced from last year. Of course he put up big numbers against weak defesnes once a good defense in Stanford came in he only put up 14. If Oregon's defense holds a team to 17 it should be a blow out.

What does TAMU defense look like ? I want to pick them to beat bama but I don't know crap about their defense...if they stop bamas run game they win...

What does TAMU defense look like ? I want to pick them to beat bama but I don't know crap about their defense...if they stop bamas run game they win...

Rice pretty much had their way with TAMU's defense. The Alabama game should be good again this year though as 'Bama seemed to have some issues getting their offense going. Then again we've only seen one game so far, so who knows?

Marcus Mariota:

PASSING:

RUSHING:

Johhny Manziel:

PASSING:

RUSHING:

The teams are different that each team is playing tho. I mean look at Oregon's sced from last year. Of course he put up big numbers against weak defesnes once a good defense in Stanford came in he only put up 14. If Oregon's defense holds a team to 17 it should be a blow out.

so kansas st. and oregon st. weren't top defenses last year? you guys are counting one game against Mariota. Mariota passes better, Runs better, has better size

Back
Top Bottom