2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

[COLOR=#red]I met and had a nice conversation with Scott Van Pelt today. He asked if I played football and I said no, then he asked why didn't I play football. Anyway he was really cool and I was surprised he was so interested in me. We took a pic together and then he was out.[/COLOR]

:wow:

:lol:

Why do hood people get all saucy on twitter?: "and you know not to respond to me on twitter because you will get worked over like fresh *** hooker..." :lol:

SEC wanted no part of Pete Carroll...just sayin'

Your clowndom never ceases to amaze me.

Just say black people, don't be a coward about it.

Iron man is a ******g clown...salty *** Mexican that always got some slick **** to say about blacks

Dude is a disgrace to all the cool Mexicans that are out here

Edit: seeing he grew up in the "hood" in Cali kinda makes sense on why he say the **** he say

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]I met and had a nice conversation with Scott Van Pelt today. He asked if I played football and I said no, then he asked why didn't I play football. Anyway he was really cool and I was surprised he was so interested in me. We took a pic together and then he was out.[/COLOR]

Where'd you see him at?

Iron man is a ******g clown...salty *** Mexican that always got some slick **** to say about blacks

Dude is a disgrace to all the cool Mexicans that are out here

Edit: seeing he grew up in the "hood" in Cali kinda makes sense on why he say the **** he say

:lol:

Never mentioned black people in my initial post.

Hood people =/= black people for me. Apparently it does to some of you guys. :lol:

Where'd you see him at?

[COLOR=#red]Jason's Deli on Texas...dude was super humble and cool, don't know why but I was actually surprised. The ESPN dudes and CBS dudes are at various eateries as we speak. FB, Twitter, and IG will explode these next few days :lol:

Rumors already starting about Drake being in town, but he supposed to be in L.A. For a live taping, we'll see.

College Football hasn't seen this type of hype since The U back in the days bro.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]Jason's Deli on Texas...dude was super humble and cool, don't know why but I was actually surprised. The ESPN dudes and CBS dudes are at various eateries as we speak. FB, Twitter, and IG will explode these next few days :lol:

Rumors already starting about Drake being in town, but he supposed to be in L.A. For a live taping, we'll see.

College Football hasn't seen this type of hype since The U back in the days bro.[/COLOR]

SVP was at Koppe Bridge the last time he was in CS. He sent out a tweet inviting people to come see him lol

SVP was at Koppe Bridge the last time he was in CS. He sent out a tweet inviting people to come see him lol

[COLOR=#red]Nice!!

Dre, that's what I heard too. There's another NTer that's here in College Station and we're gonna link up...NT Cstat mini summit.[/COLOR]

Feelings getting touched all over this thread 
roll.gif

I'm still so battered from the Fran and Sherman days. Big game = TAMU choking. Bama by two scores :smh:

Eh, can't be battered by the Sherman years. Sumlin turned Sherman's players into a successful team. Sherman had a great squad in his final year, they just couldn't hold multiple TD leads haha

He dropped the damn ball. :smh: How dumb can you be?\

Bailed out that it's not a touchback.

Last edited:
He dropped the damn ball. :smh: How dumb can you be?

I just put the game on to see that happen...ridic.

Did anyone see that girl say something like uck You! then realize she looked trashy as hell and cover her mouth? :lol:

Dude who dropped it got saved there by that TD catch.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom