2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

Baylor gonna mess around and win the Big XII?

That offense is something serious. Briles is gonna find himself at a big time program sooner rather than later.

Edit: that offense is responsible for the past 2 Heisman winners lol

Last edited:
My feeling is that if TAMU beats Bama that no team in the SEC goes undefeated. A&M beats Bama, Bama beats LSU, LSU beats A&M kinda thing.

Lot of teams using that diamond formation this year... looks odd
We gon show you how to do this son!

Gurley-Marshall-Hicks
sick.gif
 Bobo bout to cook
Funny, I thought that was gonna happen 2 weeks ago.
Aside from some inconsistent O-Line play and a couple mishaps, the Offense got busy in Clemson dude...and Gurley-Marshall-Hicks all scored.

[h4]Team Stat Comparison[/h4]

[table][tr][th=""]  [/th][th=""]UGA[/th][th=""]CLEM[/th][/tr][tr][td]1st Downs[/td][td]22[/td][td]21[/td][/tr][tr][td]
3rd down efficiency
[/td][td]4-14[/td][td]7-16[/td][/tr][tr][td]
4th down efficiency
[/td][td]2-3[/td][td]1-1[/td][/tr][tr][td]Total Yards[/td][td]545[/td][td]467[/td][/tr][tr][td]Passing[/td][td]323[/td][td]270[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Comp-Att
[/td][td]20-29[/td][td]18-30[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Yards per pass
[/td][td]11.1[/td][td]9.0[/td][/tr][tr][td]Rushing[/td][td]222[/td][td]197[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Rushing Attempts
[/td][td]41[/td][td]46[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Yards per rush
[/td][td]5.4[/td][td]4.3[/td][/tr][tr][td]Penalties[/td][td]9-84[/td][td]5-38[/td][/tr][tr][td]Turnovers[/td][td]2[/td][td]1[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Fumbles lost
[/td][td]1[/td][td]1[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Interceptions thrown
[/td][td]1[/td][td]0[/td][/tr][tr][td]Possession[/td][td]32:18[/td][td]27:42[/td][/tr][/table]

Fade; caught. Sit. Down.

laugh.gif
at Charone Peake having more catches and yards on 8/31 than UGA's #2

Just so ya'll know what level idiot we're dealing with..

Bennett and Conley are our #2/#3 WR's, our #1 (Mitchell) got hurt in the game.

[table][tr][th=""]http://Georgia Receiving[/th][/tr][tr][th=""]  [/th][th=""]REC[/th][th=""]YDS[/th][th=""]AVG[/th][th=""]TD[/th][th=""]LG[/th][/tr][tr][td]C. Conley[/td][td]3[/td][td]67[/td][td]22.3[/td][td]0[/td][td]35[/td][/tr][tr][td]M. Bennett[/td][td]5[/td][td]60[/td][td]12.0[/td][td]0[/td][td]22[/td][/tr][tr][td]J. Scott-Wesley[/td][td]4[/td][td]55[/td][td]13.8[/td][td]0[/td][td]19[/td][/tr][tr][td]R. Wooten[/td][td]2[/td][td]46[/td][td]23.0[/td][td]0[/td][td]33[/td][/tr][tr][td]Q. Hicks[/td][td]1[/td][td]38[/td][td]38.0[/td][td]0[/td][td]38[/td][/tr][tr][td]K. Marshall[/td][td]2[/td][td]28[/td][td]14.0[/td][td]0[/td][td]19[/td][/tr][tr][td]A. Lynch[/td][td]1[/td][td]18[/td][td]18.0[/td][td]0[/td][td]18[/td][/tr][tr][td]J. Rome[/td][td]1[/td][td]10[/td][td]10.0[/td][td]0[/td][td]10[/td][/tr][tr][td]T. Gurley[/td][td]1[/td][td]1[/td][td]1.0[/td][td]0[/td][td]1[/td][/tr][tr][th=""]Team[/th][th=""]20[/th][th=""]323[/th][th=""]16.2[/th][th=""]0[/th][th=""]38[/th][/tr][/table]

[table][tr][th=""]http://Clemson Receiving[/th][/tr][tr][th=""]  [/th][th=""]REC[/th][th=""]YDS[/th][th=""]AVG[/th][th=""]TD[/th][th=""]LG[/th][/tr][tr][td]S. Watkins[/td][td]6[/td][td]127[/td][td]21.2[/td][td]1[/td][td]77[/td][/tr][tr][td]C. Peake[/td][td]5[/td][td]58[/td][td]11.6[/td][td]0[/td][td]25[/td][/tr][tr][td]Z. Brooks[/td][td]1[/td][td]31[/td][td]31.0[/td][td]1[/td][td]31[/td][/tr][tr][td]S. Seckinger[/td][td]2[/td][td]26[/td][td]13.0[/td][td]1[/td][td]17[/td][/tr][tr][td]D. Smith[/td][td]2[/td][td]10[/td][td]5.0[/td][td]0[/td][td]7[/td][/tr][tr][td]R. McDowell[/td][td]1[/td][td]10[/td][td]10.0[/td][td]0[/td][td]10[/td][/tr][tr][td]A. Humphries[/td][td]1[/td][td]8[/td][td]8.0[/td][td]0[/td][td]8[/td][/tr][tr][th=""]Team[/th][th=""]18[/th][th=""]270[/th][th=""]15.0[/th][th=""]3[/th][th=""]77[/th][/tr][/table]

Last edited:

Gurley-Marshall-Hicks :x  Bobo bout to cook

Aside from some inconsistent O-Line play and a couple mishaps, the Offense got busy in Clemson dude...and Gurley-Marshall-Hicks all scored.

Fade; caught. Sit. Down.

what was the score to that game?

Gurley-Marshall-Hicks
sick.gif
 Bobo bout to cook

Fade; caught. Sit. Down.
what was the score to that game?
The 'Brandy - I Wanna Be Down' post of the day goes to you buddy

That's the fire I like to see 
laugh.gif

but you've never seen me make an excuse for a loss bud.

Gurley-Marshall-Hicks :x  Bobo bout to cook

Fade; caught. Sit. Down.

Morris DID cook tho. Boyd-Watkins-Brooks...and Seckinger (who's that, a 3rd string greyshirt converted WR to TE?) all scored. UGA been bout to do something for how long now? I can quote you from the offseason too if you want. And what's more important, the stats you posted or the points scored? I'll wait.

Loss; taken. Shut. Up.

Last edited:
My feeling is that if TAMU beats Bama that no team in the SEC goes undefeated. A&M beats Bama, Bama beats LSU, LSU beats A&M kinda thing.

Thats what I been saying all summer before the season even started

Oregon
Ohio St
Louisville

or

Clemson/FSU/Miami (ACC Champ thats undefeated)

will be in the title game

if you ask me Oregon vs Clemson would be a good game something new for America instead of that SEC

but just to shut them SEC people up I really want that Bama vs Oregon title game

Last edited:
We got to get passed Stanford first before any NT talk^^
I feel you on that one, I rather see Bama and Oregon though. Feels like a Mayweather/Pacquiao ordeal where we might not ever see a potential matchup.

[COLOR=#red]Jason's Deli on Texas...dude was super humble and cool, don't know why but I was actually surprised. The ESPN dudes and CBS dudes are at various eateries as we speak. FB, Twitter, and IG will explode these next few days :lol:

Rumors already starting about Drake being in town, but he supposed to be in L.A. For a live taping, we'll see.

College Football hasn't seen this type of hype since The U back in the days bro.[/COLOR]

Rumor is he's supposed to be doing the Aggie Yell

Rumor is he's singing Marvin's Room pre-game to get the guys fired up.

Thats what I been saying all summer before the season even started

Oregon
Ohio St
Louisville

or

Clemson/FSU/Miami (ACC Champ thats undefeated)

will be in the title game

if you ask me Oregon vs Clemson would be a good game something new for America instead of that SEC

but just to shut them SEC people up I really want that Bama vs Oregon title game
yall had auburn in the NC and LSU to open the season and failed both times

I don't wanna see yall ***** in the NC 

i would die if A&M beats BAMA and then you see Manziel walking out with Mayweather for the fight tomorrow night :lol:

CANNOT wait for tomorrow!!!

Back
Top Bottom