2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

Gunna: I'd appreciate a new avy with Brax "Thriller" Miller if you get a chance this weekend, brotha.

Gunna, if you don't mind, 0:19 - 0:23 mark.

Love reading the updates on recruits the past couple of days. Idc if we open against 'Bama, I'm ready for this season to start.

Tickets have arrived for next weekend. Can't wait. Any other SC or Warrior fans wanna meetup and tailgate, hollah at me.
SC cleats..
A1GsL-ECMAIpuPD.jpg:large

DOPE :pimp:

IronMan :

LL

save as and then Upload as your avatar

:smokin

Last edited:
looking forward to the Tennessee/NC St game on friday.....should be a close game

wanna see how UCLA looks w/ Mora coaching

checking out the new D1A football schools

Notre Dame/Navy in Ireland

Miami potential L against BC :frown: ...lost my faith

Clemson/Auburn

Michigan/Bama

Ga Tech/Va Tech

college football is back

Last edited:
Tickets have arrived for next weekend. Can't wait. Any other SC or Warrior fans wanna meetup and tailgate, hollah at me.
SC cleats..
A1GsL-ECMAIpuPD.jpg:large

So nice. I literally shed a tear every time I see the adidas logo on the maize and blue... although Tenn's cleats/throwback mid-length socks are kinda nice.

Gunna, if you don't mind, 0:19 - 0:23 mark.
Love reading the updates on recruits the past couple of days. Idc if we open against 'Bama, I'm ready for this season to start.

just to clarify before I start, You want Denard doing Feed me and running down the field with his back to the camera?

looking forward to the Tennessee/NC St game on friday.....should be a close game

wanna see how UCLA looks w/ Mora coaching

checking out the new D1A football schools

Notre Dame/Navy in Ireland

Miami potential L against BC :frown: ...lost my faith

Clemson/Auburn

Michigan/Bama

Ga Tech/Va Tech

college football is back

I still have faith in Miami. They now lost an important WR, TE and CB

I still have faith in Miami.
Pass that bro.

Hey Gunna, can you make a .gif of my little brother being called for a pivotal holding penalty in the 4th quarter of a close game this morning? And then his benching?  And you know he rocks the ocho-cinco so he's pissed off on the sidelines so I need a .gif of his facial expression. He's tired of being spread out wide to only block for this damn run, run, run offense. 
mean.gif
laugh.gif
tired.gif

Got my game-worn helmet from last season in today for the table and season tickets a few minutes ago!

Good looks, Gunna. Appreciate it. "Thriller" Miller underrated Heisman candidate under Urban. Denard, who?

Thanks Jay...

Had the other avy since '06, but with the new platform the background was white, didn't dig it. This one is :smoking

CFB season is here... it's going to be a doozie... it always is.

Got my game-worn helmet from last season in today for the table and season tickets a few minutes ago!

:pimp: Nice pickup; USC-E's white helmets are dope as ****. One of my favorite helmets.

The new Arky helmets this year are pretty tough too, even though they kinda look like Christmas ornaments :lol:

Back
Top Bottom