2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

Colt Lyerla arrested tonight :smh:

Derp. What an idiot.

@rgsports: A Lane County jail dispatch clerk tells The Register-Guard that Lyerla was booked for unlawful possession of cocaine.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's an excerpt (pretty much the stuff that matters) from the official police report:

INET DETECTIVES WERE WORKING AN UNRELATED DRUG INVESTIGATION IN THE 7TH
AVENUE AND POLK AREA IN EUGENE WHEN THEY OBSERVED LYERLA IN A PARKED
VEHICLE SNORTING WHAT APPEARED TO BE A WHITE POWDERY SUBSTANCE. LYERLA
WAS CONTACTED BY POLICE AND ADMITTED TO USING AND POSSESSING COCAINE.
DETECTIVES AND LYERLA AGREED TO MEET AT LYERLA'S RESIDENCE TO CONTINUE
THE INVESTIGATION. ONCE AT THE RESIDENCE LYERLA RAN FROM THE VEHICLE
INTO A NEARBY APARTMENT. LYERLA WAS ARRESTED WHEN HE EMERGED FROM THE
RESIDENCE A SHORT TIME LATER. HE WAS TRANSPORTED AND LODGED IN THE LANE
COUNTY JAIL.

I reiterate that this dude is an idiot.

Here's an excerpt (pretty much the stuff that matters) from the official police report:

INET DETECTIVES WERE WORKING AN UNRELATED DRUG INVESTIGATION IN THE 7TH
AVENUE AND POLK AREA IN EUGENE WHEN THEY OBSERVED LYERLA IN A PARKED
VEHICLE SNORTING WHAT APPEARED TO BE A WHITE POWDERY SUBSTANCE. LYERLA
WAS CONTACTED BY POLICE AND ADMITTED TO USING AND POSSESSING COCAINE.
DETECTIVES AND LYERLA AGREED TO MEET AT LYERLA'S RESIDENCE TO CONTINUE
THE INVESTIGATION. ONCE AT THE RESIDENCE LYERLA RAN FROM THE VEHICLE
INTO A NEARBY APARTMENT. LYERLA WAS ARRESTED WHEN HE EMERGED FROM THE
RESIDENCE A SHORT TIME LATER. HE WAS TRANSPORTED AND LODGED IN THE LANE
COUNTY JAIL.

I reiterate that this dude is an idiot.

He was high on coke what you expect? :lol:

:smh: Colt

I've changed? Where and when have you addressed me and i didn't reply? I don't think i ve ever seen you type to me or quote me ever in here.
I used payers names to compare bc you said he was the best leader i recent yrs. To me that's comparative statement.
Either way, doesn'tt matter enough to put another four pages on to. I asked a question, you answered.

And yes i have something against Fsu too... *shrugs*

:lol: Shoes

Last edited:
It's just crazy because he might be the most athletic player in the history of Oregon (university and state of). The guy was an absolute freak in terms of athletic ability. Sadly, he lacks the mental maturity to channel his abilities in to $$.

It's sad to see a guy go from 1st-rounder in basically every mock draft before the season and now it's iffy that he even gets drafted in any round. :smh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybbe coach was really looking out for him earlier in the yr when he held him out w/o reporting reason and Colt snapped on him

Last edited:
It's just crazy because he might be the most athletic player in the history of Oregon (university and state of). The guy was an absolute freak in terms of athletic ability. Sadly, he lacks the mental maturity to channel his abilities in to $$.

It's sad to see a guy go from 1st-rounder in basically every mock draft before the season and now it's iffy that he even gets drafted in any round. :smh:

He was out there high on coke ! Of course he's gonna ball out

Clean years of mediocrity

Pumped out two pros who are rotting in Jacksonville. Go Bruins!

Last edited:
Colt has been doing that ish since his High School partying days. I had a feeling that this and other things were what led up to him not being apart of the team from the get go. Oh well Colt as an athlete will be missed but characters like this dont belong on any top team in college.

Back
Top Bottom