2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

No doubt. I've been to SunLife a few times grant it that it was called "Pro Player" the first time I went haha. I'm in Orlando and UCF was the same way when they were playing in the Citrus Bowl but for a premier program to have such terrible attendance is embarassing. Regardless if it is private or not. I see way too many people with Miami gear for it the have an attendace that is on par with an elite Texas high school program. Shame man. Oh well should be pretty full next Thursday when I'm down there.

Edit: on my phone, excuse the typos

It was the same with the orange bowl. There's people there at the stadium trust me there was over 50000 people there today easily that stadium just always looks empty. They usually have tarps up in the corners on the top deck to cover up seats and today they had them off cause it was a bigger crowd then usual. When there's big games its full like FSU games or rival games. When we play vtech it will be full. Its just how Miami fans are with every sport. I'm there every game tho they should to

It seems like every other week Miami's home attendance comes up. It sucks. We know it, everyone knows it. No need to beat a dead horse.

This guy Bailey was in sweats during the first half, Sua Cravens got hurt and now Bailey is in the game to replace him

How did Stanford lose to Utah

I can't wait for ESPN to hype up how tough WF is and how Miami always finds a way to win :lol:

Top 15 my ***
undefeated always gonna merit a top 15 ranking

but the offensive playcalling is ****.....miss oh boy who went to the jags (name slipped my mind)

Northern Illinois is undefeated, not ranked in the top 15, and probably better than Miami...

Would Northern Ilinois be undefeated if they played our schedule? No. Ok so shut the **** up

Yes we are fraudulent. Yes we are far from an elite team. But 7-0 is still 7-0.

I'd argue that they very likely would be. Miami hasn't played anyone yet, just struggled against decent teams.

Not everyone can face the murderer's row that is Utah, Arizona, Arizona St, Wash St, Washington, Oregon St, Cal, Colorado and UCLA tho.

And then speak on other squads opponents.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

One of those weeks in football
eyes.gif
Yeah today's games have been meh, hopefully tonight's game don't disappoint.
Jeannine Edwards has the undefinable quality that just makes you despise a person.
So random.
laugh.gif

Its because UM is a small private school. There alumni is very small its not like FSU where pretty much anybody with a 3.0 gpa can get in to the school. And the stadium is about 45 mins from the campus. Sun life is right on the edge of broward and Dade county.

People fail to realize this

Lol jacory had talent but had a different OC every year. Logan got all the hype after he shredded our terrible defense 2 years ago in Black's burgh

Back
Top Bottom