2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

Shouldn't matter if you lost to Duke. You support the team regardless. Senior day and no one showed? That's heartbreaking. If given the opportunity, I wouldn't play at a school with a fan base such as theirs.

When its a 12 o'clock game and its pouring down rain outside it doe matter if you lost to duke. Nobody wants to.sit out in the rain that early

feel bad for aaron....not sure what his draft stock was but I'm sure he wished he left next year...wasted a knee on a ****** georgia team

Man **** everybody in this thread. Florida needs to clean house. Fire everyone except T-rob.

I was behind Champ all season. But to lose to Georgia southern?? No completions?? 420 something yards rushing? Our first loss to an fcs team? I haven't even been a fan all that long, I don't know how to deal!

Shouldn't matter if you lost to Duke. You support the team regardless. Senior day and no one showed? That's heartbreaking. If given the opportunity, I wouldn't play at a school with a fan base such as theirs.

When its a 12 o'clock game and its pouring down rain outside it doe matter if you lost to duke. Nobody wants to.sit out in the rain that early

Such ******** excuses along with the whole, "It's Miami, we have better things to do unlike all these colleges in the middle of nowhere."

Real fans of teams don't give a **** if it's raining or what else is going on or what time it is. Schools with much worse teams than The U that get 60k plus to show up with fans driving hours from all over. Besides, what was it 80 degrees and raining? It's not like you're out there in the cold like most places at this point in the year.

I gave Miami fans **** but I've chilled on that, I hope the team is successful. But the whole not showing up for games there thing and all of the reasons why really is pathetic. I'm sure most of y'all on here are legit so it's not directed at you but the amount of people that claim The U but really don't mean it is lame. Call it corny but that whole environment is the antithesis of what college football is about IMO.

Last edited:
You also thought Blake Bell was a good QB. Hell a few years ago you thought Blake Gideon was a 1st round safety.

We don't get em right all the time, I mean I did pick Ok State to win the conference. (I think)

No, I said Bell was improved based on the Tech showing. Which I gladly admitted was wrong after the Baylor showing.

Similarly I own the Gideon prediction. Saw some Weddle in him. Versatility to play corner and safety. I was wrong, even joke about it myself to this day.

I have the balls to trust and follow my sports intuition. I don't follow the crowd like a sheep, and I've been right a lot more than I've been wrong.

Carry on.

I will say this tho, as good as Bryce Petty has been this year he doesn't seem comfortable playing from behind. Maybe it's a first year starter thing but it will be something for him to improve on next year. For you Champ, ehhhh partial credit. :lol: :smile: :pimp:

If Mizzou doesn't Mizzou they're going to Atlanta. :pimp:

Andre Williams again. Who the **** is that defensive tackle from Pitt tho? :wow: Wrecking ****.

Who wants to win a Heisman?

You also thought Blake Bell was a good QB. Hell a few years ago you thought Blake Gideon was a 1st round safety.

We don't get em right all the time, I mean I did pick Ok State to win the conference. (I think)

Blake Gideon was one of the worst safety's in college football year in and year out

No, I said Bell was improved based on the Tech showing. Which I gladly admitted was wrong after the Baylor showing.

Similarly I own the Gideon prediction. Saw some Weddle in him. Versatility to play corner and safety. I was wrong, even joke about it myself to this day.

I have the balls to trust and follow my sports intuition. I don't follow the crowd like a sheep, and I've been right a lot more than I've been wrong.

Carry on.

Man I thought Bell was going to turn it around after the Tech game too but too many slow starts and no fluency in the offense shows he was not the right fit. Still not sold on Knight but last 2 weeks he has got the offense rolling and his throws look much better.

Nice to see Brennan Clay have a strong game too. Feel like him & Roy Finch have been big wastes their time there.

Hats off again to Chavis as much as Spencer for bottling Manziel.

Those young LSU corners have a bright future, growing up against Evans. Mills, Robinson, Collins, White. Good size. Can run and also play physical. Wouldn't be surprised if two of four end up as first rounders following the PP and Mo lineage.

********. Save the excuses. The local fanbase is garbage. People have no problem sitting in snow like they did at Penn State for an early afternoon game.

Back
Top Bottom